What's new

Unsolved how to flash xbox 360 drive with laptop?

• Thread starter Ender Warric
  • Start date
  • Views 300
E

Ender Warric

Reaction score
Hello I am new to modding xbox 360's and i would like to ask if there is a way for me to use a sata to usb cable or the team xecuters cable to mod my xbox 360! and can you please send me a link to the correct place to buy one or is there drivers i can install sadly I don't have a pc and can only use my laptop. thanks!

R

Risking Perfect

Xbox 360 Tech Support
Staff
Reaction score
If you have a SATA I/O port, you can connect the drive to your laptop and should be able to run the flashing software (More tools will be required). If you don't have a SATA connection, you will need a connection device TX X360USB Pro.

E

Ender Warric

Reaction score
No sadly I don't have a SATA I/O port. Where can I buy a TX X360USB Pro? I have heard of them but I don't know where to buy one. can you point me in the right direction?

R

Risking Perfect

Xbox 360 Tech Support
Staff
Reaction score
eBay link:
$90 USD w/ Free Shipping from California: Link

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
No sadly I don't have a SATA I/O port. Where can I buy a TX X360USB Pro? I have heard of them but I don't know where to buy one. can you point me in the right direction?
Don’t buy one if you’re just flashing one console. There’s no reason to spend $60+ unless you plan on flashing multiple consoles.

I’d recommend looking into a XK3Y install service, or send it to someone to flash the drive.

E

Ender Warric

Reaction score
Ok is there anybody you could recommend? i just don't want to get scammed.

Top Bottom