Tutorial How to Flash any Xbox 360 Drive with a Laptop

ciabatoni

Reaction score
I understand all that, and appreciate the info, but I would like to know if I will be able to flash my disc drive to get the secret keys with jungle flasher, IF, I have a esata port, and im waiting to get my hands on a esata to sata cable, with those to things will I be able to flash the disc drive to get the hidden keys? Thanx

Kingkat714

Contributor
Reaction score
I know I'm ressurecting an ancient thread but can someone please reupload the links or direct me to a mirror?

Thanks guys

Gyzmo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can i do this if i have an express card slot? Any alternative???

Claws

Skepta <3
Lifetime
Reaction score
Okay, I'm kinda new to this. What do I do with the VIA card? Install it into my laptop? Or what? :confused:

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
hi me i searchig to buy one xbox already modder if someone has one let me know my message me at 819-448-1499 thanks

AzzidReign

Honcho with a Poncho
Administrator
Reaction score
This has been updated. Easier to read format. New download links. New links to tutorials.

This "guide" really isn't about flashing with a laptop, more so it's about what you need to buy for your laptop to then work with the other tutorials. I've linked to a card for the laptop that I think will work but it was quite hard to find so good luck and I hope I linked to one that works (and it's ebay, so it will likely expire soon).

Top Bottom