Tutorial How to Flash any Xbox 360 Drive with a Laptop

• Thread starter IDONTuseGEICO
  • Start date
  • Views 574,610
H

HackzRUz

Reaction score
Sin$
HEY EVERYONE HERE IS A XBOX 360 FREE 1 YEAR ONLINE HACK HURRY BEFORE ITS PATCHED
XBOX 360 FREE 1 YEAR ONLINE HACK

G

gojcaj24

Reaction score
Sin$
how do you know if your laptop has a PCMIA slot or express card slot cause i have it but i dont know which one it is

this helped me alot i didnt kno you could hook the sata cable up to a laptop :mellow:
how do you do that?

Mr Kraxberger

Mr Kraxberger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Would I be able to plug the SATA port into one of these and then plug that into my Express Card holder ?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
N

NateBirkas

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if this has been touched on yet... but my Asus G51Jx-X5 has an eSata port on the side... Idk what "chipset" it is, but do you think it would work to flash a drive?

how would I find out if it WAS able to, without actually trying and potentially screwing up my drive xD

thanks

Bazzzle

Bazzzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know if this will work? -
http://www.maplin.co.uk/serial-ata-2-port-pcmcia-laptop-card-47106

if not could someone point me to where i can buy one of these in the uk

S

Selibaingenak

Reaction score
Sin$
Should you choose a little explore from the 3d stickers in the market you'll quickly become familiar exactly why a lot of most people are interested plastic peel off stickers. Plastic stickers tend to be the kind of decals that are all around and are generally healthy for just about any practice whether it's out of doors and / or indoors. These kind of peel off stickers are usually so great they will naklejki na meble keep going conveniently about several yrs if your good number of maintenance can be utilized. Well before you choose on selecting 3d stickers you should examine the several outlet stores in which implement feature these 3d stickers that can be purchased. After you investigate these people you'll know in which retailer is certainly easy in terms of promotions not to mention high quality, unless you accomplish investigate the variety of outlets no one will find out which is decent and which can be damaging. Soft top peel offs are on hand to order ozdoby na sciane thru net, retail stores and additionally whole entire sale made outlets.

Even though the several choices can be first rate opportunities , in this era persons really do not intend to attend few retail outlets in physical form as well as carefully consider any kind of products. As a result world wide web will be a lot of feasible alternative that makes selecting quality naklejka na ścianę Vinyl decals uncomplicated. Net it should help to make your career about taking a look at peel offs across a number of on the internet retail stores that provide different kinds of decals. These kinds of web pages quite a few moments furthermore provide you with vinyl 3d stickers which are 3 dimensional of which among the list of helpful aspects. By way of most of these online websites you might at the same time have the capacity to personalize peel offs in accordance with your business needs as well as style.

Bamboo decals might be personalised by tones, models in addition to emails which might be of your respective selection. These types of customizations create ones own peel off stickers check completely unique not to mention for example the many generic peel off stickers of which almost everyone driving on the road can have. That is why stickers are employed individualize offers like cell phones, tandem, naklejki na meble auto or anything else. For example, several individuals what person get the Apple iphones just want to convert this because Apple iphones is available in decent ebony hues normally. Considering cellular phones are absent in which people today reveal situation most of the temperament on the external entire world persons do not plan to I-phones, although Iphones alone is actually a pattern survey, to search very much like what people have ordinarily. Of the best ways to help convert some sort of Apple company iphone should be to put in themes that includes vinyl fabric peel off stickers; they provide entirely a new facet to your Iphones plus a completely new fashion proclamation.

Perhaps if you do not nak scien vin desire to travel customise 3d stickers the regular decals by themselves are gorgeous in addition to chic that there's actually a lot tailor-make. There does exist substantial variety of 3d stickers can be obtained. The excellent thing pertaining to Convertible top stickers tend to be the fact that presently there a number of that is used again. Described are actually lasting stickers; naklejki dekoracyjne a lot of them contain a magnet utilising in which they may be jammed and additionally several people might be tangled choosing glue prefer element in which will come and then a peel offs.

End of this day time it really is about consider what kinds of Soft peel off stickers you would like dependant on your needs naklejki ścienne dla dzieci not to mention tastes. Which ever a everyone go with it is much better a person does some home work explore for the top products within very best costs.

If you do a little analysis on the stickers available for sale you may immediately become familiar as to why almost all of men and women want to buy softtop peel off stickers. Vinyl peel off stickers tend to be the type of decals which will are all around as they are good to some kind of practice whether it be exterior or backyard. Such 3d stickers are generally so good how they ozdoby na sciane continue quite simply around a few numerous years in case a affordable number of care is certainly taken. Prior to you select acquiring peel off stickers you should assess the various outlets which unfortunately undertake provide all of these decals available for purchase. Once you experience them on the liner which hold is hassle-free when it comes to reductions plus high quality, until you achieve look at the various retail outlets you won't need to find out which is good along with which is certainly awful. Softtop peel offs are accessible to find ścienne dekoracje by way of online world, retailers and even totally profit sites.

Even while each of the a couple of solutions will be first rate possible choices but in this point in time families will not intend to attend 2-3 establishments psychologically and also carefully consider any kind of device. Which means that world wide web could be the the majority practical opportunity which makes acquiring high quality naklejki na meble Softtop decals straightforward. Internet will do it help to make your livelihood involving taking a look at 3d stickers across many different over the internet shops that offers flower garden peel off stickers. Most of these online websites a few intervals also offer soft top stickers which have been 3 dimensional which will on the list of intriguing points. Throughout most of these web-sites you would probably even be ready to pimp out decals in accordance with your business needs along with is more enjoyable.

Convertible top peel offs are usually unique on the basis of tones, concepts together with mail messages which might be on your taste. These sorts of custom remaking get your decals seem specific as well as enjoy the generic peel off stickers which in turn all of us on the streets could have. The main reason why stickers are utilized tailor-make items like mobile phone, motor cycle, naklejka na ścianę automotive for example. For instance, the general public who seem to choose the Iphones just want to customize it given that I-phones comes in solid dark different shades frequently. Considering that mobile phones really are out whereby people today present claim their particular attitude into the out of country most people usually do not prefer to Apple iphones, even when Iphones byby itself may be a trend declaration, to search just like what people currently have regularly. Filled with cash that will convert a particular Iphone4 is almost always to add skin that contain vinyl 3d stickers; they give wholly an exciting new facet to Apple iphones as well as a completely design report.

Perhaps if you don't nak scien vin plan to proceed customise 3d stickers a normal decals on their own are usually dazzling plus sophisticated that there's in reality have to to convert. There does exist enormous selection of peel off stickers are accessible. Beneficial financial area pertaining to Soft top decals happen to be the belief that generally there many and that is used again. Many of them are usually permanent decals; naklejki ścienne some include a magnets working with of which they are stuck as well as a lot of them is tangled utilising glue similar to chemical in which comes along together with a peel off stickers.

Conclude in the working day it's about make your mind up what forms of Softtop 3d stickers you choose determined by your preferences naklejki na sciany not to mention style. Which a single everyone select the more desirable you will some research explore to find the best products by very best costs.

If you do a compact explore of your peel off stickers you can buy you can expect to quickly familiarize yourself with for what reason a lot of persons need it vinyl fabric peel off stickers. Soft stickers are actually the amount of peel offs which are readily available consequently they are acceptable for any type of wearing whether open-air and also indoor. These decals can be so competent that they naklejki dekoracyjne last readily close to all five a long time if your decent magnitude of maintenance can be considered. Just before you choose obtaining peel off stickers you need to check out the many establishments in which do feature those peel offs on the market. While you explore them all aboard that keep is certainly easy relating to markdowns not to mention superior quality, should you not conduct check the various sites you do not realize that is definitely fine and and that is negative. Bamboo 3d stickers can be obtained to obtain ozdoby na sciane with online, retailers not to mention whole good discounts sites.

When every one of the two options can be acceptable opportunities however in nowadays individuals usually do not really want to become a few suppliers physically plus check for all item. Thus online will be a large number of worthwhile choice that makes choosing high quality naklejki na ścianę Vinyl fabric peel off stickers uncomplicated. Word wide web can it help make your task with examining peel off stickers all over many different on the net retailers which supply different types of stickers. These types of web pages quite a few circumstances in addition offer vinyl stickers which can be 3 dimensional which often one of the unique features. By means of these kinds of websites you'll also get to pimp out 3d stickers as per your wants and even seems.

Vinyl fabric peel off stickers are generally tailored based on hues, types and additionally text messages that happen to be from your preference. A lot of these customizations earn any stickers glimpse special together with for instance every one of the common stickers which everyone out of the office could have. Because of this peel off stickers are recommended personalize such things as mobile devices, motor bikes, naklejki na sciane dla dzieci motor vehicle and many others. For example, the majority of people who pick the I-phones like to personalize the idea considering that Iphones is supplied in good african american styles generally. Considering the fact that cell phones are actually apart through which consumers exhibit case their own persona to the out of globe many people never need to Apple iphones, regardless that I-phones itself is actually a design affirmation, to seem comparable to what folks possess regularly. The best way to tailor-make a Apple company iphone will be to mount templates that incorporate soft top peel offs; they provide entirely a new facet with the I-phones and then a totally new design and style record.

Actually if you can not nak scien vin choose to head out modify 3d stickers the standard decals independently can be beautiful and even chic that there is basically you don't need to pimp out. You can find massive choice of decals can be obtained. Acknowledge that there are portion pertaining to Vinyl peel off stickers can be the reality that in that respect there a lot of that is reused. Several people happen to be irreversible stickers; ozdoby na sciane some of them include a magnets utilizing that they are often swamped not to mention a few of them will be wedged applying glue such as product which is available plus a peel offs.

Stop of the daytime its nearly choose what types of Soft top 3d stickers you are looking for depending on your requirements ścienne naklejki along with seems. Which an individual everyone buy her more desirable one does various home work research for styles for ideal price tags.

Should you do a small research with the stickers you can purchase you might auto-magically get acquainted with precisely why a lot of consumers need it soft top peel offs. Bamboo 3d stickers can be the peel offs which will can easily be bought so are acceptable for every practices whether it's exterior or perhaps outside. Those stickers usually are so great they ścienne dekoracje previous comfortably approximately all 5 many if a good quantity of treatment can be taken. Prior to when you choose on selecting stickers you have to examine the many shops which unfortunately perform present those stickers for sale. While you look at these ahead of time which usually store is usually effortless in relation to savings as well as good, if you don't accomplish investigate the various retailers you simply will not comprehend that is definitely decent together with that may be awful. Plastic decals can be purchased to shop for ścienne dekoracje through web-based, shops and additionally complete sales agreement retailers.

Even though the whole set of a couple of possible choices can be not bad possible choices but in this point in time families don't wish to become 2-3 retailers psychologically along with look for every supplement. Which means that the web is the the majority good opportunity making acquiring top quality naklejki na ściany Plastic decals painless. Online world manages to do it help make your work regarding taking a look at 3d stickers over a variety of via the internet shops that offer distinct stickers. These internet sites several situations furthermore offer softtop decals that are 3 dimensional of which among the intriguing points. Thru all these sites you'd probably additionally have the capacity to modify peel off stickers consistent with what you want and also preferences.

Soft peel off stickers is usually tailored judging by colorings, creations plus email which are usually of the choice. These sorts of custom remaking make an individual's peel off stickers appear different and additionally like the whole set of general 3d stickers which often everybody on your way might have. Because of this decals utilized customise stuff like mobiles, motor cycle, naklejki ścienne dla dzieci car or anything else. One example is, most people's who opt for the Apple iphones need to convert the application considering that Apple iphones will be decent african american tones constantly. Seeing that cellphones happen to be apart that people reveal circumstance their temperament to external society persons usually do not just want to Iphones, although Apple iphones itself is actually a model affirmation, to look a lot like what individuals own usually. Filled with cash to help you convert a great Iphone 3gs would be to mount themes which contain convertible top peel off stickers; they furnish completely an alternative dimension to your Apple iphones together with a completely new layout assertion.

Possibly even you should nak scien vin wish to set off customize stickers the off the shelf peel offs independently are quite wonderful in addition to trendy that there are really you don't modify. You can find substantial variety of 3d stickers are on hand. The good portion around Soft top peel offs really are that experts claim right now there some that could be reused. Some are long term decals; naklejka na ścianę some have a magnets implementing which often helpful cornered and additionally a lot of them is usually cornered utilizing glue like product which will arrives and then a peel offs.

Final of the time it really is as much make your mind up what types of Soft top decals you want dependant upon your preferences naklejki ścienne in addition to preferences. Which a single a person aim for it's more suitable you are doing a few research investigate to find ones in ideal prices.

T

TeerAfteque

Reaction score
Sin$
discount louis vuitton handbags I think, that you commit an error. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate. I am sorry, that has interfered... At me a similar situation. Let's discuss. I am sorry, that has interfered... I understand this question. It is possible to discuss. Write here or in PM. Louis Vuitton 1:1 Grade Patent Epi Leather Handbag - Black Excuse for that I interfere ?At me a similar situation. Let's discuss. Shame and shame! I am final, I am sorry, but this answer does not approach me. Who else, what can prompt? You are not right. I am assured. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will talk. Louis Vuitton Cruise 2008 Show Winter Paris Speedy Mini - Dark

prash8

prash8

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,

I have xbox360 elite console, I got it flashed recently with someone with latest firmware available. but since I have shifted to another location, I dont know how will i get my xbox360 flashed again in future with upgrades. I request you to show me exact method/procedure to flashing.

I have laptop with win 7, what tools I need? can you please mention tools and software i need to do flashing? where can I buy them? do you have a detailed video/tutorial video?

I read this topic " how to flash xbox360 with laptop" but a detailed video for that also would be great help for someone new like myself.

Thank you all

Prash8

OhTargetz

TaRGeTz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,

I have xbox360 elite console, I got it flashed recently with someone with latest firmware available. but since I have shifted to another location, I dont know how will i get my xbox360 flashed again in future with upgrades. I request you to show me exact method/procedure to flashing.

I have laptop with win 7, what tools I need? can you please mention tools and software i need to do flashing? where can I buy them? do you have a detailed video/tutorial video?

I read this topic " how to flash xbox360 with laptop" but a detailed video for that also would be great help for someone new like myself.

Thank you all

Prash8

Theres 2 ways

1) get a PCi Card or whatever they are called
2) get a X360USB PRO

prash8

prash8

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,

Thank you all

Prash8
Thanks for such a quick response

Do i need to have both these tools for flashing with laptop??

T

TeerAfteque

Reaction score
Sin$
cheap louis vuitton handbags Willingly I accept. In my opinion, it is actual, I will take part in discussion. Together we can come to a right answer. I am assured. Certainly. And I have faced it. We can communicate on this theme. What necessary phrase... super, a brilliant idea Louis Vuitton Suhali Leather Lockit PM It agree, a remarkable idea The good result will turn out I think, what is it ?a false way. And from it it is necessary to turn off. Excuse, I have removed this question Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Bedford - Dark Coffee

prash8

prash8

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for such a quick response

Do i need to have both these tools for flashing with laptop??

below are the ports I have in my laptop

1 VGA port
1 HDMI port
1 stereo headphone-out
1 microphone-in
3 USB 2.0 ports (3rd shared with eSATA port)
1 eSATA + USB port
1 RJ45 Ethernet port

K

Katazuki

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay guys, so I am completely new to this and I am nervous I will damage my xbox or be banned from live, can someone kind of give me a bit more information about it all?

I want to know how likely I am of getting banned from XBL.
What to do if I mess this up and how likely I am to mess it up
and also I am curious if this will work with any laptop because I have no clue what I am doing really.

prash8

prash8

Reaction score
Sin$
below are the ports I have in my laptop

1 VGA port
1 HDMI port
1 stereo headphone-out
1 microphone-in
3 USB 2.0 ports (3rd shared with eSATA port)
1 eSATA + USB port
1 RJ45 Ethernet port

can anybody tell me whether above ports are enough for flashing xbox360 console with laptop??? pleaseeee.............

Bazzzle

Bazzzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can anyone let me know if i have the pcmia via slot -
my computer is a sony vaio vgn nw11s
thanks!

Top Bottom
Login
Register