• Thread starter KawaiiLSD
  • Start date
  • Views 47,790
KawaiiLSD

KawaiiLSD

×Psychedelic Enthusiast×
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys! I dont have much to say but the video below will show you how to flash almost ANY liteon drive I have done this on 3 phats. I'm not sure if it works for slims but hey, give it a go. This method is without buying a probe or anything. :smile:

Enjoy
All credit goes too GillDaddy, make sure you drop him a like.

Last edited:
Andrewh14

Andrewh14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the title meant to say, How to f*** up your xbox in less than 12 minutes!

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the title meant to say, How to **** up your xbox in less than 12 minutes!

You can defiantly flash your phat 16d2s without all the bells and whistels of the x360usb pro, but I though that the probe had power running to it, not just ground. I could be wrong though as I only use my x360usb pro, never tried without.

Andrewh14

Andrewh14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Heaven, do you do send in services? Where I could send you my Xbox 360 and you could flash it for me?

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Heaven, do you do send in services? Where I could send you my Xbox 360 and you could flash it for me?
Yep, I do phats for free. Just pay shipping both ways.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn really? Where are you located? Like statewise
California, bout about to go home for a bit to nebraska. Services may or may not be suspended, depends on if I feel like packing up a few things to go home with.

KawaiiLSD

KawaiiLSD

×Psychedelic Enthusiast×
Reaction score
Sin$
You can defiantly flash your phat 16d2s without all the bells and whistels of the x360usb pro, but I though that the probe had power running to it, not just ground. I could be wrong though as I only use my x360usb pro, never tried without.
I think the title meant to say, How to **** up your xbox in less than 12 minutes!
It actually works, the probe is just grounding point MPX0 and all that does is disable the current block, no need for power. Give it a go its easy you can still use another thing to power the drive makes it easier.

F

Frosty Teh Snowman 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
California, bout about to go home for a bit to nebraska. Services may or may not be suspended, depends on if I feel like packing up a few things to go home with.
i would love to do that, if you are going to nebraska and still bringing some tools it will be cheaper for shipping because i live in new york it is half the US closer lol

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i would love to do that, if you are going to nebraska and still bringing some tools it will be cheaper for shipping because i live in new york it is half the US closer lol
If you use flat rate shipping it's the same. And I did bring some tools home, but forgot my probe at home. :frown:

F

Frosty Teh Snowman 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you use flat rate shipping it's the same. And I did bring some tools home, but forgot my probe at home. :frown:
oh, ok that is fine. just pm me when you get back and if i can i will pay you a little for your time

SE7ENSINS OG

SE7ENSINS OG

☆HOSTER☆
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I dont have much to say but the video below will show you how to flash almost ANY liteon drive I have done this in 3 phats im not sure if it works for slims but hey give it a go, this method is without buying a probe or anything :smile:

Enjoy
All credit goes too GillDaddy make sure you drop him a like.

i have used this video a while back to flash my console its works

SE7ENSINS OG

SE7ENSINS OG

☆HOSTER☆
Reaction score
Sin$
still have to buy stuff to do it :tongue:
no you dont i used i a nail for a probe stuck in true a bit of wood raped a wire around it and ground the wire and tuck a on,off switch from remote controlled car and soldered onto phat dvd sata,power cable and it worked so you do not have to buy anything SIMPLE...

Top Bottom
Login
Register