What's new

Tutorial How to Flash all Xbox 360 Slim Drives!

• Thread starter Str8UpWhite64
  • Start date
  • Views 325,344
Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldn't be a good idea to power the drive with a console. It is a known flag. You'd just be better off getting an XK3Y. No need to burn any games or hassle with XGD3 burns. Just download and put on a compatible HDD.
Buddy, this thread hasnt had a reply in 9 months. What are you doing?

D

Divyaraj

Reaction score
Sin$
hello, i am a noob in flashing, well i have a xbox slim with philips lite on with FW 0401, i m willing to use the basic russian hack method, but i m not clear about the resistor soldering and probing, please can you explain that process more clearly,like where to solder and when to probe, i somehow cannot find any tutorials for this lite on FW, i would be glad if you helped. :smile: thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hello, i am a noob in flashing, well i have a xbox slim with philips lite on with FW 0401, i m willing to use the basic russian hack method, but i m not clear about the resistor soldering and probing, please can you explain that process more clearly,like where to solder and when to probe, i somehow cannot find any tutorials for this lite on FW, i would be glad if you helped. :smile: thank you in advance.
Hey, sorry I may not have gone into too much detail in the original tutorial. This tutorial is probably not the one you should go with as it is outdated, I believe. Some of it may not have changed, but I am sure that Xbox has updated sense it was updated over a year ago. Sorry I cannot help you more.

J

JungleMonkeykk

I'm #Magical.
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Str8UpWhite64 Str8UpWhite64
If you don't mind I almost have enough for the USB pro v2, and a probe, if you could provide a newer tutorial that would be great!

Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Str8UpWhite64 Str8UpWhite64
If you don't mind I almost have enough for the USB pro v2, and a probe, if you could provide a newer tutorial that would be great!
I dont really have the time to write a new tutorial. Any downloads or tutorials for flashing your drive and updating your software can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asanka

Asanka

Reaction score
Sin$
it's not working for my DG-16D5S 1532 dvd drive. please guid me to unlock that drive. if you can give me total procedure of flash it's better. jungle flasher not respond also i have try above procedure it's also not work.

Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it's not working for my DG-16D5S 1532 dvd drive. please guid me to unlock that drive. if you can give me total procedure of flash it's better. jungle flasher not respond also i have try above procedure it's also not work.
I have said that this guide is outdated and does not work. The link posted above will lead you to the most updated links and guides for flashing your drive. I wish I could be more help, but I haven't looked at flashing drives in months. Good luck!

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just went through and fixed some of the links, newer downloads, fixed formatting issues, and fixed some spelling/grammatical errors.

Top Bottom
Login
Register