What's new

Tutorial How to Flash all Xbox 360 Slim Drives!

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't be a good idea to power the drive with a console. It is a known flag. You'd just be better off getting an XK3Y. No need to burn any games or hassle with XGD3 burns. Just download and put on a compatible HDD.
Buddy, this thread hasnt had a reply in 9 months. What are you doing?

Divyaraj

Reaction score
hello, i am a noob in flashing, well i have a xbox slim with philips lite on with FW 0401, i m willing to use the basic russian hack method, but i m not clear about the resistor soldering and probing, please can you explain that process more clearly,like where to solder and when to probe, i somehow cannot find any tutorials for this lite on FW, i would be glad if you helped. :smile: thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello, i am a noob in flashing, well i have a xbox slim with philips lite on with FW 0401, i m willing to use the basic russian hack method, but i m not clear about the resistor soldering and probing, please can you explain that process more clearly,like where to solder and when to probe, i somehow cannot find any tutorials for this lite on FW, i would be glad if you helped. :smile: thank you in advance.
Hey, sorry I may not have gone into too much detail in the original tutorial. This tutorial is probably not the one you should go with as it is outdated, I believe. Some of it may not have changed, but I am sure that Xbox has updated sense it was updated over a year ago. Sorry I cannot help you more.

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
S Str8UpWhite64
If you don't mind I almost have enough for the USB pro v2, and a probe, if you could provide a newer tutorial that would be great!
I dont really have the time to write a new tutorial. Any downloads or tutorials for flashing your drive and updating your software can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asanka

Reaction score
it's not working for my DG-16D5S 1532 dvd drive. please guid me to unlock that drive. if you can give me total procedure of flash it's better. jungle flasher not respond also i have try above procedure it's also not work.

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's not working for my DG-16D5S 1532 dvd drive. please guid me to unlock that drive. if you can give me total procedure of flash it's better. jungle flasher not respond also i have try above procedure it's also not work.
I have said that this guide is outdated and does not work. The link posted above will lead you to the most updated links and guides for flashing your drive. I wish I could be more help, but I haven't looked at flashing drives in months. Good luck!

AzzidReign

Man with the plan
Administrator
Reaction score
Just went through and fixed some of the links, newer downloads, fixed formatting issues, and fixed some spelling/grammatical errors.

Top Bottom