How to Flash all Xbox 360 Slim Drives!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Firmware Modding Tutorials' started by Str8UpWhite64, Apr 9, 2011 with 90 replies and 305,676 views.

1. OP
    Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Buddy, this thread hasnt had a reply in 9 months. What are you doing?

• Like Like x 1
  2. w159

w159 Gold Record Host

Ratings:
    *Facepalm* WOW. Obviously I didn't check, like I was suppose to. If only there was a way I could delete that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No worries buddy. :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Divyaraj

Divyaraj Newbie

Ratings:
    hello, i am a noob in flashing, well i have a xbox slim with philips lite on with FW 0401, i m willing to use the basic russian hack method, but i m not clear about the resistor soldering and probing, please can you explain that process more clearly,like where to solder and when to probe, i somehow cannot find any tutorials for this lite on FW, i would be glad if you helped. :smile: thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2018
  5. OP
    Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey, sorry I may not have gone into too much detail in the original tutorial. This tutorial is probably not the one you should go with as it is outdated, I believe. Some of it may not have changed, but I am sure that Xbox has updated sense it was updated over a year ago. Sorry I cannot help you more.

6. TechNmods 7s

TechNmods 7s Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thx man now i got a flashed xbox wooo

7. JungleMonkeykk

JungleMonkeykk I'm #Magical. Premium

Ratings:
    Str8UpWhite64
    If you don't mind I almost have enough for the USB pro v2, and a probe, if you could provide a newer tutorial that would be great!

8. OP
    Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I dont really have the time to write a new tutorial. Any downloads or tutorials for flashing your drive and updating your software can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2018
  9. Asanka

Asanka Newbie

Ratings:
    it's not working for my DG-16D5S 1532 dvd drive. please guid me to unlock that drive. if you can give me total procedure of flash it's better. jungle flasher not respond also i have try above procedure it's also not work.

10. OP
    Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have said that this guide is outdated and does not work. The link posted above will lead you to the most updated links and guides for flashing your drive. I wish I could be more help, but I haven't looked at flashing drives in months. Good luck!

11. AzzidReign

AzzidReign My body is ready for Se7enSins v8 Administrator

Ratings:
    Just went through and fixed some of the links, newer downloads, fixed formatting issues, and fixed some spelling/grammatical errors.