• Thread starter EclipseModz
  • Start date
  • Views 129,465
S

SmoothC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haha every time you post something I learn so much useful information! thanks a ton!

is the dump option just deleting all?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The dump option is to dump the dummy.bin out of your drive. This is what is used to make the modded firmware. Without it you cannot mod your drive. Which is why the new 83850C and 93450C are not moddable because they cannot be dumped.(They can but its not easy)

After you dump your dummy.bin then that is when you can send the erase command and that will erase the drive.

S

SmoothC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ohhhh so the dos version dumps the drive in one easy command step.
the jungle flash does it too, but in a different way? is that correct?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
They both do the same thing.

In dos you type the command
In Jungleflasher you push a button and do what it tells you to do.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
sata card is recommended. a VIA6421 works with all drives. Some onboard chipsets work but for the most part. Most are incompatible.

P

pnGu

Reaction score
Sin$
Im having som trouble with my drive after using this guide. Got to step 8 where im supposed to restart the program and click yes on the pop-up regarding the mkt vendor intro. I clicked yes and windows started to ***** about requireing a digitally signed driver even though i started the program as an administrator. after a couple of tries i restarted my computer and tried again with no luck. And now my drive is dead, windows cant find it and it doesnt even respond to my ck3 (cant close/open) even tried to put it back into the 360 without any luck... any idea of whats wrong?

dunno what i did but this time the program found the drive and according to dosflash i've successfully flashed my drive... :smile:

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Im confused..

Did you fix it?

If you didnt you need to boot into DosFlash to fix what happened.

If you already fixed it then enjoy your modded drive.

D

DarkBox

Reaction score
Sin$
thnxxx for this awesome tut.

i have a doubt, been reading that we dont need a probe or ck3 if it is already flash, but i dont have any bins or dummy bins.

can i just press read to extract the key/keys??? and then spoof erase and write?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I never found out how to dump the keys with dosflash on a modded lite-on. Because I never had another lite-on to try and test with. Because the regular read command does not work nor does the lite-on read command.

D

DarkBox

Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
I never found out how to dump the keys with dosflash on a modded lite-on. Because I never had another lite-on to try and test with. Because the regular read command does not work nor does the lite-on read command.

thnxx, gonna have to try JF for the 1st time. i am a dosflasher. just never done a lite on

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea reading a modded lite-on with JF is really easy. You should get it done fast.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
schwartz za said:
does anyone know when the new Lite-on firmware is coming out?
Almost no way to tell. For now we are stuck with 1.61. Ixtreme LT was delayed until further notice.

T

tamzeed

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I have an Xbox 360 go pro 60GB. with manufacture date 2008 Week 50 (December 2008). Its got a Liteon drive 74850C. When I bought it, it was already modded by the store to ixtreme 1.5 and in July 2009, I had a store flash it with 1.6. However, they did not give me any of the keys.

My question is what is the easiest way I can flash it to 1.61 using the minimum amount of tools.

Thanks!

S

schwartz za

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tamzeed said:
Hello, I have an Xbox 360 go pro 60GB. with manufacture date 2008 Week 50 (December 2008). Its got a Liteon drive 74850C. When I bought it, it was already modded by the store to ixtreme 1.5 and in July 2009, I had a store flash it with 1.6. However, they did not give me any of the keys.

My question is what is the easiest way I can flash it to 1.61 using the minimum amount of tools.

Thanks!

There is NO 1.61 for Lite-On drives and there wont be one.

T

tamzeed

Reaction score
Sin$
schwartz za said:
There is NO 1.61 for Lite-On drives and there wont be one.

really? I thought 1.61 for liteon was released around the 27th or 28th December 2009 (just about 2 weeks ago).

S

schwartz za

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tamzeed said:
really? I thought 1.61 for liteon was released around the 27th or 28th December 2009 (just about 2 weeks ago).

sorry man, just saw that now... I was away until yesterday.. was keeping up on news.

WRT the OQ: You have to get the CK3 kit

Top Bottom
Login
Register