How to flash a Xbox 360 LiteOn DVD Drive with DosFlash v2.0

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Firmware Modding Tutorials' started by EclipseModz, Oct 29, 2009 with 168 replies and 114,518 views.

1. schwartz za

schwartz za Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you are talking about 'switching' drives then it is not possible

2. kcgoatboy

kcgoatboy Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. x1b2o3x4

x1b2o3x4 Newbie

Ratings:
    I was wondering, since I'm not completely familiar with computer motherboards and dvd drives, is it possible to obtain a dvd drive that is already flashed and swap it out with my regular drive?

4. ReVeNToN MoDz

ReVeNToN MoDz Newbie

Ratings:

Thankks Bro helped A LOT.

5. Twist3d Nova

Twist3d Nova Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok i downloaded BOTH files and my virus scanner caught a Trojan labeled W32.IrcBrute.

[​IMG]

So ummm... WTF?

6. 341 lobbies

341 lobbies Enthusiast

Ratings:
  7. Asanka

Asanka Newbie

Ratings:
    [DOUBLEPOST=1397004763][/DOUBLEPOST]please explain step 4. doesn't need power to dvd drive. what is the probe and what i want to do with circuit?

8. Asanka

Asanka Newbie

Ratings:
    i can't get dvd key.. there is error coming can't get first serial number what is the reason?

9. AzzidReign

AzzidReign My body is ready for Se7enSins v8 Administrator

Ratings:
    I've updated this tutorial with working links. Updated 1 of the images (that I believe is the one that went missing). The only thing I had a hard time finding was the probes. I think there is a new version for the Xecuter one (Probe 3) but it seems quite hard to find these days since the main site selling them went down. You can likely find them but the prices I was seeing were crazy so I figured if you wanted to google it, you could probably find a better price if you took longer than 1 minute to search like I did.