What's new

Discussion How to fix the Frozen Probation problem that will ruin Black Ops 2 multiplayer!

• Thread starter nV Adapt
  • Start date
  • Views 15,883
nV Adapt

nV Adapt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you know those lobbies that restarted the game a bunch of time ( It best to leave those lobbies ), that will give you Probation stuck problem that reset itself when you keep looking for a match!

Just spam A while it is ending at 0:05 seconds left fast as you can to look for a public match on Xbox One / 360 I don't know what it is on PlayStation tho, And after you find a public match it should fix the problem!

Hope this helps you guys and save the hassle of bo2!

( BTW you must do this every time you load Black Ops 2 for some people )

Please tweet treyarch to fix this asap or else it will ruin BO2 like MW2 frozen classes!

Last edited:
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
So you know those lobbies that restarted the game a bunch of time ( It best to leave those lobbies ), that will give you Probation stuck problem that reset itself when you keep looking for a match!

Just spam A while it is ending at 0:05 seconds left fast as you can to look for a public match on Xbox One / 360 I don't know what it is on PlayStation tho, And after you find a public match it should fix the problem!

Please tweet treyarch to fix this asap or else it will ruin BO2 like MW2 frozen classes!
there are already bo2 frozen classes and lots of them. These infection lobbies most likely won't be going away sadely. There aren't that many game people on the one can play with people on 360 and once all the games that you can just become this much hassel they are going to send that notice about servers going down for 360. The quest for views and likes will end the 360 era.

nV Adapt

nV Adapt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there are already bo2 frozen classes and lots of them. These infection lobbies most likely won't be going away sadely. There aren't that many game people on the one can play with people on 360 and once all the games that you can just become this much hassel they are going to send that notice about servers going down for 360. The quest for views and likes will end the 360 era.
Just saying so people can have fun till them 360 servers go bye byes

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
He means when microsoft decides to shut them down. When all they get dor every game on 360 is complaints about mods it won't take very long

nV Adapt

nV Adapt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He means when microsoft decides to shut them down. When all they get dor every game on 360 is complaints about mods it won't take very long
Microsoft need to treat modders worser then normal players in next gen tho, Game ban and basically like how Steam does treat their modders like a Anti Cheat system on Xbox One, The anti cheat cannot be bypass and or tampered with so basically it a main keyframe for the console to work if their tampered with it or take it out basically the Xbox One Console won't be working anymore! Or if their try to replace it on the console would just overheat and never turn on again 
Microsoft need to treat modders worser then normal players in next gen tho, Game ban and basically like how Steam does treat their modders like a Anti Cheat system on Xbox One, The anti cheat cannot be bypass and or tampered with so basically it a main keyframe for the console to work if their tampered with it or take it out basically the Xbox One Console won't be working anymore!
And if they try to cheat their a big red warning on their profile saying Cheater in bold red letters

Last edited:
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Having issues making sense of your first comment. Guessing you mean something that would corrupt their console if they are found to be cheaters. Which isn't going to work the consoles would be modified and not so easy to just "fry" the console.

Current cheating on the next gen amounts to glitching and save game editing and they have been handing out the bans for those quite generously.

Being harder on modders won't stop it. Long as little kids with attitude problems have money then we are going to have modders that like to freeze class people and just set the world on fire.
Microsoft need to treat modders worser then normal players in next gen tho, Game ban and basically like how Steam does treat their modders like a Anti Cheat system on Xbox One, The anti cheat cannot be bypass and or tampered with so basically it a main keyframe for the console to work if their tampered with it or take it out basically the Xbox One Console won't be working anymore! Or if their try to replace it on the console would just overheat and never turn on again 

And if they try to cheat their a big red warning on their profile saying Cheater in bold red letters

XeCrash

XeCrash

C++, C# Coder/Support
Hidden Devils
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Programmer
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Having issues making sense of your first comment. Guessing you mean something that would corrupt their console if they are found to be cheaters. Which isn't going to work the consoles would be modified and not so easy to just "fry" the console.

Current cheating on the next gen amounts to glitching and save game editing and they have been handing out the bans for those quite generously.

Being harder on modders won't stop it. Long as little kids with attitude problems have money then we are going to have modders that like to freeze class people and just set the world on fire.
There is already a method within the HyperVisor that allows you to blow the fuses in the Xbox over here in the Hidden Devil team we are researching and testing this method in the name of Xbox research which most of the things we do are updated on our mirror of Free60 so it could very well be possible. As for shutting down 360 servers I doubt it one of the Xbox One's selling points is backwards compatibility which just emulates the Xbox 360 shutting down the server on 360 would be a big mistake since the games that are backwards compatible still use the Xbox network for multiplayer and matchmaking I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

nV Adapt

nV Adapt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is already a method within the HyperVisor that allows you to blow the fuses in the Xbox over here in the Hidden Devil team we are researching and testing this method in the name of Xbox research which most of the things we do are updated on our mirror of Free60 so it could very well be possible. As for shutting down 360 servers I doubt it one of the Xbox One's selling points is backwards compatibility which just emulates the Xbox 360 shutting down the server on 360 would be a big mistake since the games that are backwards compatible still use the Xbox network for multiplayer and matchmaking I just don't see it happening anytime soon.
What you mean by Blowing Fuses? You mean frying our Xbox 360s?

XeCrash

XeCrash

C++, C# Coder/Support
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not necessarily it's from what I understand used to prevent the console from loading old dashboards or being downgraded by blowing the last set of fuses every couple of dash updates but it was never meant to harm the console but being that we reverse the function and are analyzing it we can figure out how to manipulate it to blow the fuses at will and this could prove to be fatal if we are able to blow the fuse sets that contain both parts of the CPU key. that would virtually make the console unable to function because the CPU key is needed to decrypt and encrypt everything console side. The method does exist and we have reversed it but as for what we can accomplish with it that is still just theory but they are educated theories.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
What backwards comparable games? Red dead and bo2 only ones can actually play together on and bo2 has ben ruined with infection lobbies in last 3 month's amount of people playing on the one has gone down to 1/4 what is was.

Crap mods will be why the 360 servers go down, mods shouldnt ruin it for everybody.

Far as you blowing fuses on my console how do you plan on establishing a direct connection to my console to inject your code to blow the fuses???? Or is it going to be just one game and a certain code in the game. Its not a computer in not downloading stuff on it for you to get a backdoor in.

XeCrash

XeCrash

C++, C# Coder/Support
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What backwards comparable games? Red dead and bo2 only ones can actually play together on and bo2 has ben ruined with infection lobbies in last 3 month's amount of people playing on the one has gone down to 1/4 what is was.

Crap mods will be why the 360 servers go down, mods shouldnt ruin it for everybody.

Far as you blowing fuses on my console how do you plan on establishing a direct connection to my console to inject your code to blow the fuses???? Or is it going to be just one game and a certain code in the game. Its not a computer in not downloading stuff on it for you to get a backdoor in.
There are far more games than just those two that have multiplayer capabilities you'll find lots of them just searching in Google. And as for the blowing fuses I'm not sure exactly how you could go about activating the function remotely on a different console but a work around would be putting the manipulated code within a tool designed for Xbox modding as a cracking fail safe or just as malicious code that is said to do one thing like give laser but really just blow fuses. Although until we figure out the how harmful this knowledge will be that's when we will make a final decision on if we're going to make such a harmful thing public.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill be sure to run all my red devil tools in a vm first then lol, you guys do some amazing work i wouldnt put past you guys to be able to do it just curious on theories for establishing connection.

Far as games that can be played between both consoles name one other game besides those two, there are lots of backwards comparable games but most don't let you play with people that are on the 360 which is your reasoning for servers not going down.
There are far more games than just those two that have multiplayer capabilities you'll find lots of them just searching in Google. And as for the blowing fuses I'm not sure exactly how you could go about activating the function remotely on a different console but a work around would be putting the manipulated code within a tool designed for Xbox modding as a cracking fail safe or just as malicious code that is said to do one thing like give laser but really just blow fuses. Although until we figure out the how harmful this knowledge will be that's when we will make a final decision on if we're going to make such a harmful thing public.

Sarxy

Sarxy

Meme Lord
Reaction score
Sin$

Please do us all a favour and get rid of these kids DDOSing and Spamming Unfair aimbot and Charging and call HvxBlowFuses on their arses.

Accent

Accent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just saying so people can have fun till them 360 servers go bye byes

I saw this in someone else’s thread about them turning off the server, they talked about how everyone says that but with no valid proof it’s all just gossip. If they were to do that how would 360 backward compatibility work ?

Xiled7ThSin

Xiled7ThSin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This post was seriously unnecessary. Just spam the a button... Big lame.

Made a contagious infection that'll lock every class and break the games playability for most players. Getting ready to upload and spread it around to ruin black ops 2 for the majority.

M

mrw55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Please tweet treyarch to fix this asap or else it will ruin BO2 like MW2 frozen classes mobile welder atlanta!
I am also facing the same issue.

Top Bottom
Login
Register