What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Tutorial HOW TO FIX THE DAILY SELL LIMIT AND GET YOUR CUSTOM PLATES BACK (FULL TUTORIAL) GTA ONLINE

S

Soflysojoe1

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

HOW TO FIX THE DAILY SELL LIMIT AND GET YOUR CUSTOM PLATES BACK (FULL TUTORIAL) GTA ONLINE

how to fix one car a day, selling limit step by step tutorial.

This step-by-step guide will help you fix the problem you're having. When you can't sell more than one car per day, this will fix your selling limit. So you can sell up to eight cars a day, again, like normal and help you regain your custom license plates back.

Unfortunately, there is no other easy way to fix this problem. We screwed up. Now we have to grind to get everything back to normal. Again, this method 100% works and will take up to two weeks. But that's better than waiting. A 60 month one car selling limit and license plate ban. You will need to sell six to eight clean cars without setting off the duke detection system or hitting your daily selling limit.

Plus one car. This means if your daily sell limit is one car, you will need to purchase 21 to 27 clean stock cars, then upgrade and sell them without going over your daily cell limit to restore your plate options. You will need to continue selling cars to further increase your daily cell. Do not sell cars that sell for 1 million, do not sell cars that you receive from friends.

Do not sell cars. If you do not have an option to put a custom plate on a car, knowing you have plates, these are called dirty Dukes. When your plate doesn't show up in the mod shop, or you lost them the best way to check to see if you still have custom plates is to bring a street car in Los Santos mod shop.

And if you don't have an option to pick your custom plates, then you have lost your plates.

Do not buy free cars, allergies, or a group of the same car, switch it up. You can sell your cars that you legit bought and didn't mod that you already own. But I do not recommend selling 1.8 or $1 million future shock ISIS or anything you got from glitching. Do not sell DLC cars, sell cars that were originally in the game before all the DLC came.

I personally bought a few of rusty rebels from Southern San Andres for six K and upgraded them and sold them to get the job done by cheap vehicles. Do not sell street vehicles. I try to tell people all the time, do not sell any slam vans or S you obtain from gift cards to friends glitch. This will land you in hot boiling water and will be DUP detected.

Make sure you guys are keeping track on when you sell your cars. Set a timer on your phone or write down the information, make a chart with day one all the way till day 43. In times of when you sold cars, you want to have a daily schedule, track this information down, and don't forget to avoid selling too soon and hitting your daily cell limit.

Do not accidentally press sell in low Santos customs when viewing your vehicle, this will trigger the daily sell limit or D detection, which will slow down the process.

Now next, I am going to show you guys on the screen, a daily chart on when and how Heni cars and the days on which to sell your cars. This is important. Follow this guide 100%. I will help you get through this day one, open your IRU app and create a new custom plate for any stock. Do not sell this car, you will need to keep this car and the custom plate arrow.

Receive the alert when your plate options return next by 10 cheap cars from San Andreas auto. Or use your clean cars you own and ready to sell. Upgrade each car with something cheap like brakes, paint, or engine store the cars in an empty garage and wait at least 30 hours since your last car. After 30 hours has went by sell one car or number one, and then wait 30 hours.

Now that you have sold a car and waited 30 hours, let's continue. Day two through seven daily. Sell limit one. So on day two, sell car number two and wait. 30 hours day three, sell car number three and wait, at least 30 hours. Day four, sell car number four and wait, at least 30 hours. Day five, sell car number five and wait, at least 30 hours.

Day six, sell car number six and wait, at least 30 hours. Day seven, sell car number seven and car number eight back to back. If car number eight sells, then your daily cell limit has increased to two cars a day and you're on daily cell limit level.

Day eight through day 11 daily selling limit two day eight, sell car number nine and number 10, wait 30 hours day nine. Sell car number 11 and number 12, wait 30 hours. Day 10, sell car number 13 and car number 14, wait 30 hours. Day 11, sell car number 15 and number 16, wait two hours. And then sell car number 17.

If car number 17 sells. Congratulations, you are now daily selling limit three wait 30 hours to continue. Day 12 through 15 daily cell limit three day 12. Sell car number 18 and number 19, wait two. And sell car number 20, wait 30 hours day 13, sell car number 21 and car number 22. Wait two hours and sell car number 23, wait 30 hours.

Day 14, sell car number 24 and car number 25. Wait two hours and sell car number 26 and number 30. If car number 27 sells you are now daily selling limit four. Congratulations. You should now be able to get your custom plates back. They should return shortly and you should get an alert to pick up your QM plates from Los Santos customs for the car you made plates for earlier.

Wait 30 hours and continue on day 15. Steal a street car you can put in your garage and take it into low Santos, customs and check for plate options. You should have your plates today. If you do not see your custom plates, try restarting the GTV app and press L one and are one when the game is starting up and also restarting the afraid app and cell.

Create custom plates for a stock car in the effort app, keep selling clean cars and follow the pattern of what we just did. So day 16 through 19 would be day 16, sell car number 28 and number 29. Wait two hours. And sell car number 30 and number 31 till you reached day 20 on day 20. Sell two cars back to back.

Wait, two hours, sell two more car seat. If you can sell one more car, if you can, then your selling limit is five, wait 30 hours. So on and so on. Make a chart. The current sales timeframe is a 30 hour period. This is the function that blocks PV sales in the mod shop and produces the daily cell limit message.

To start a selling strategy. It is important to do the following clear your window by not selling any vehicles for at least 30 hours. One day and six hours. Your 30 hour timeframe begins at the sale of your first car. It ends one day and six hours later. The safest way to sell, sell one car per hour and never more than seven per 30 hours.

Write the sale time down for each vehicle. If you accidentally sell three or more cars within two hours, stop selling cars immediately and wait 30 hours before selling again, never sell more than two cars in two hours or seven cars in a 30 hour period. Hope this video was helpful. And if it was please smash that like button hit that subscribe button and turn on all notifications.

Last edited:
C

Cmcleod1986

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I never got this to work on my 1 car a day account, I did manage to fix my other account that got detected with the selling cheap cars method. But I am a firm believer that once you join the 1 car a day club GOOD LUCK

S

Soflysojoe1

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I never got this to work on my 1 car a day account, I did manage to fix my other account that got detected with the selling cheap cars method. But I am a firm believer that once you join the 1 car a day club GOOD LUCK
THanks

B

boabboab

Reaction score
Sin$
Iv managed to get to 7 car daily limit, I get the notification that my custom plates are ready but don’t get confirmation in LSC and can’t access custom plates in Lsc, any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

H

hiimnewtothis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Iv managed to get to 7 car daily limit, I get the notification that my custom plates are ready but don’t get confirmation in LSC and can’t access custom plates in Lsc, any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

The OP is clearly wrong in so many ways, firstly you need to find where your limit is, example if it's 6 before hitting your limit then sell 5. If you keep hitting your limit they will remove your sell option from your account indefinitely, I am a dupe seller since 2014 and I've learned the hard way, lost my custom plates, ifruit crash, 1 car a day sell limit, been through it all before it made it to a nice 9+ thread page here on sins. If you collect modded cars or given any vehicle, make sure the plate is clean and made through ifruit or your account will become dirty. Also don't be greedy, abuse a glitch and there will be consequences, best to sell 2 cars every 2 days. I've got access to all my custom plates on all 30+ accounts and no problems, also helps if you commend yourself to keep you under the radar.

S

Soflysojoe1

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
https://studio.youtube.com/video/lpMDCW8wUQI/edit

HOW TO FIX THE DAILY SELL LIMIT AND GET YOUR CUSTOM PLATES BACK (FULL TUTORIAL) GTA ONLINE

how to fix one car a day, selling limit step by step tutorial.

This step-by-step guide will help you fix the problem you're having. When you can't sell more than one car per day, this will fix your selling limit. So you can sell up to eight cars a day, again, like normal and help you regain your custom license plates back.

Unfortunately, there is no other easy way to fix this problem. We screwed up. Now we have to grind to get everything back to normal. Again, this method 100% works and will take up to two weeks. But that's better than waiting. A 60 month one car selling limit and license plate ban. You will need to sell six to eight clean cars without setting off the duke detection system or hitting your daily selling limit.

Plus one car. This means if your daily sell limit is one car, you will need to purchase 21 to 27 clean stock cars, then upgrade and sell them without going over your daily cell limit to restore your plate options. You will need to continue selling cars to further increase your daily cell. Do not sell cars that sell for 1 million, do not sell cars that you receive from friends.

Do not sell cars. If you do not have an option to put a custom plate on a car, knowing you have plates, these are called dirty Dukes. When your plate doesn't show up in the mod shop, or you lost them the best way to check to see if you still have custom plates is to bring a street car in Los Santos mod shop.

And if you don't have an option to pick your custom plates, then you have lost your plates.

Do not buy free cars, allergies, or a group of the same car, switch it up. You can sell your cars that you legit bought and didn't mod that you already own. But I do not recommend selling 1.8 or $1 million future shock ISIS or anything you got from glitching. Do not sell DLC cars, sell cars that were originally in the game before all the DLC came.

I personally bought a few of rusty rebels from Southern San Andres for six K and upgraded them and sold them to get the job done by cheap vehicles. Do not sell street vehicles. I try to tell people all the time, do not sell any slam vans or S you obtain from gift cards to friends glitch. This will land you in hot boiling water and will be DUP detected.

Make sure you guys are keeping track on when you sell your cars. Set a timer on your phone or write down the information, make a chart with day one all the way till day 43. In times of when you sold cars, you want to have a daily schedule, track this information down, and don't forget to avoid selling too soon and hitting your daily cell limit.

Do not accidentally press sell in low Santos customs when viewing your vehicle, this will trigger the daily sell limit or D detection, which will slow down the process.

Now next, I am going to show you guys on the screen, a daily chart on when and how Heni cars and the days on which to sell your cars. This is important. Follow this guide 100%. I will help you get through this day one, open your IRU app and create a new custom plate for any stock. Do not sell this car, you will need to keep this car and the custom plate arrow.

Receive the alert when your plate options return next by 10 cheap cars from San Andreas auto. Or use your clean cars you own and ready to sell. Upgrade each car with something cheap like brakes, paint, or engine store the cars in an empty garage and wait at least 30 hours since your last car. After 30 hours has went by sell one car or number one, and then wait 30 hours.

Now that you have sold a car and waited 30 hours, let's continue. Day two through seven daily. Sell limit one. So on day two, sell car number two and wait. 30 hours day three, sell car number three and wait, at least 30 hours. Day four, sell car number four and wait, at least 30 hours. Day five, sell car number five and wait, at least 30 hours.

Day six, sell car number six and wait, at least 30 hours. Day seven, sell car number seven and car number eight back to back. If car number eight sells, then your daily cell limit has increased to two cars a day and you're on daily cell limit level.

Day eight through day 11 daily selling limit two day eight, sell car number nine and number 10, wait 30 hours day nine. Sell car number 11 and number 12, wait 30 hours. Day 10, sell car number 13 and car number 14, wait 30 hours. Day 11, sell car number 15 and number 16, wait two hours. And then sell car number 17.

If car number 17 sells. Congratulations, you are now daily selling limit three wait 30 hours to continue. Day 12 through 15 daily cell limit three day 12. Sell car number 18 and number 19, wait two. And sell car number 20, wait 30 hours day 13, sell car number 21 and car number 22. Wait two hours and sell car number 23, wait 30 hours.

Day 14, sell car number 24 and car number 25. Wait two hours and sell car number 26 and number 30. If car number 27 sells you are now daily selling limit four. Congratulations. You should now be able to get your custom plates back. They should return shortly and you should get an alert to pick up your QM plates from Los Santos customs for the car you made plates for earlier.

Wait 30 hours and continue on day 15. Steal a street car you can put in your garage and take it into low Santos, customs and check for plate options. You should have your plates today. If you do not see your custom plates, try restarting the GTV app and press L one and are one when the game is starting up and also restarting the afraid app and cell.

Create custom plates for a stock car in the effort app, keep selling clean cars and follow the pattern of what we just did. So day 16 through 19 would be day 16, sell car number 28 and number 29. Wait two hours. And sell car number 30 and number 31 till you reached day 20 on day 20. Sell two cars back to back.

Wait, two hours, sell two more car seat. If you can sell one more car, if you can, then your selling limit is five, wait 30 hours. So on and so on. Make a chart. The current sales timeframe is a 30 hour period. This is the function that blocks PV sales in the mod shop and produces the daily cell limit message.

To start a selling strategy. It is important to do the following clear your window by not selling any vehicles for at least 30 hours. One day and six hours. Your 30 hour timeframe begins at the sale of your first car. It ends one day and six hours later. The safest way to sell, sell one car per hour and never more than seven per 30 hours.

Write the sale time down for each vehicle. If you accidentally sell three or more cars within two hours, stop selling cars immediately and wait 30 hours before selling again, never sell more than two cars in two hours or seven cars in a 30 hour period. Hope this video was helpful. And if it was please smash that like button hit that subscribe button and turn on all notifications.

HERE IS THE VIDEO

N

Nadrash

Reaction score
Sin$
Post automatically merged:

So you’re saying you followed his exact instructions and were able to get your car sell limit raised?
Were you at the 1 car a day sell limit before completing this?

Top Bottom
Login
Register