What's new

Solved How to fix my MOC?

• Thread starter SausagePizza
  • Start date
  • Views 2,646
S

SausagePizza

Reaction score
My friend did a gctf and gave me his ruiner 2000 but now when i call my MOC out and go into the back of it i teleport to my bunker, anyone know how to fix this??

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
You need to give more details in order for people to help you.
Teleport to your bunker?
Is the MOC outside?
Is it inside your bunker?
Where is the Ruiner?
The default interiors of the Bunker and MOC are located under the docks but aren’t very close together relatively speaking.
When you say teleport do you mean you walk out of the MOC and it’s in the bunker?
What you have written doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.
Please tell us exactly what is happening.

S

SausagePizza

Reaction score
Sorry im new,

if i call my moc from the interaction menu and step into the blue circle it will warp me to the bunker and not let me out of the trailer but the MOC will stay wherever i called it from (at vespucci beach for example). It will even warp anyone (not in my CEO) who goes near the blue circle to where my bunker is located

the ruiner is in my special vehicle garage
This only stared happening when i saved it into there

N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
What console are you using?
You may need to clear your cache.
Outside of that I’m not sure.
Was the ruiner spot in your SVW empty before you put the car in there?
If so it caused a dead spot in your MOC.
To get the dead spot out you need to put an an insured street car in your Nightclub entrance.
Drive it out then drive it into the MOC and accept the alert.
Once you have swapped the dead spot to the nightclub call the car in your MOC via the interaction menu and blow it up.
That may do the trick.

M

Makunt_Izichi

Reaction score
i did the new otr glitch, before i did it i moved my moc jet into my hangar, then i hit the glitch and took a lazer into my terrabyte but NOW when i go into my mocthe same lazer is there and if i move itto the hangar, it dups and respawns back in the moc, how do i fix this?

Top Bottom