What's new

Solved HOW TO FIX " INCOMPATIBLE ASSETS ON GTA V IM USING SPRX IM ON DEX

• Thread starter HaXTerror
  • Start date
  • Views 1,848
H

HaXTerror

Reaction score
please help I need assistance I finally got my ps3 to run the bles version GTA 5 but now I have error when I go online and join friends it says cannot join session due to incompatible assets joining A different GTA online session can someone please help Thanks

A

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
please help I need assistance I finally got my ps3 to run the bles version GTA 5 but now I have error when I go online and join friends it says cannot join session due to incompatible assets joining A different GTA online session can someone please help Thanks
Are you also using a modded update.rpf? If so make sure it's compatible with the latest update 1.26/1.27. 
Also make sure the eboot you're using has script bypass also

H

HaXTerror

Reaction score
could yal add my skype fusions.xd

A

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
could yal add my skype fusions.xd
I will later on I'm at work at the moment on a break 
For now maybe just try Mr snakes mod loader. It's a nice loader and I never had an incompatible assets error with it. Just use the debug eboot that comes with the sprx and snakes update.rpf. only work with dex bles

Top Bottom