• Thread starter Guphanti
  • Start date
  • Views 520
G

Guphanti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

Long story short--some modders messed up my Call of Duty profile and I had to go into a mod menu lobby to put everything back to normal. I used Horizon to put the message of the day back to normal and now everything is fine except the game no longer reads my 100% game save.

The Xbox 360 sees the game save as "Unknown Profile." I tried to put it on a thumbdrive and use Modio to switch the Profile ID to what it is now to fix the problem, but the Xbox 360 says "This content cannot be transferred between profiles."

So essentially, I know how to fix the problem, but the Xbox 360 DRM policies will not let me copy the game save onto the thumb drive to fix it.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
The Xbox 360 sees the game save as "Unknown Profile." I tried to put it on a thumbdrive and use Modio to switch the Profile ID to what it is now to fix the problem, but the Xbox 360 says "This content cannot be transferred between profiles."

So essentially, I know how to fix the problem, but the Xbox 360 DRM policies will not let me copy the game save onto the thumb drive to fix it.
Try using Horizon instead of Modio. Make sure after setting all ID's to the proper numbers, rehash and resign a few times. I stopped using Modio because of having similar issues with things just not working out.

G

Guphanti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try using Horizon instead of Modio. Make sure after setting all ID's to the proper numbers, rehash and resign a few times. I stopped using Modio because of having similar issues with things just not working out.

No, the problem is that I cannot even get the game save onto a thumb drive to put into Horizon or Modio because the Xbox says the content cannot be transferred between profiles.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
No, the problem is that I cannot even get the game save onto a thumb drive to put into Horizon or Modio because the Xbox says the content cannot be transferred between profiles.
Well, that is different. Have you tried moving your profile onto the USB first and then moving the save over? If not, hook up your HDD to a computer using a SATA-to-USB device (I prefer Xport360) and try using either FATXplorer, Party Buffalo, or the Xport 360 program to get the save off of your HDD

G

Guphanti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, that is different. Have you tried moving your profile onto the USB first and then moving the save over? If not, hook up your HDD to a computer using a SATA-to-USB device (I prefer Xport360) and try using either FATXplorer, Party Buffalo, or the Xport 360 program to get the save off of your HDD

No I have not tried that, but the Xbox does not seem to even associate the profile with that game save as it says "Unknown Profile" on the game save. I am also using an Xbox 360 Slim, so I don't believe that transport thing works. Are you saying that a SATA to USB adapter works with the Xbox 360 Slim HDD? Is it the same plug? If so, I would be able to access the game save and fix the profile ID and it should all work.

B

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Once you take the hdd out of the case its a normal hdd just Hook it up to your computer and use one of the programs above mentioned, and the slim I believe you don't need to take it out.

Top Bottom