What's new

Solved how to fix error E72 in xbox 360

M

madnan

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, can someone please help me ? my xbox 360 modified by a xbox ace v1 chip.now my xbox 360 (crona) show error E72 when i power on it.can some one tel me how to fix this error

Caps Lock

Caps Lock

Se7ensins is life
Reaction score
Sin$
Sure you do not mean E74? In this case if that is what you mean, take the console apart and remove the xclamps and heat the board with a heat gun (I have done this to my current RGH), this works fine. I have done this and my console works. I googled the error (The one u stated) here is what I found.

E72 - This error is related to a loose pin or a not existent NAND chip, can also happen if you flashed it badly with an Infectus chip and/or the NAND is dead. According to XBH: Error within Xam

How to fix, this is what I found now I will not say this works but why not try it. Also I am finding this all on google you should try it!

1. With the console off, press and hold the sync up button (the small white one)
2. While holding the sync button press the power button to turn on the console
3. Continue to hold the sync button until the Console has booted up completely.
4. During the boot process the console should clear any failed updates, allowing you to use it normally.

http://www.videogame911.com/xbox-360-e72-error/

TBH man I think u will need to re flash it or re update it but its screwed. Try those and hope I helped!

Top Bottom
Login
Register