What's new

Tutorial How to Fix E-74 Error and RRoD (Red Ring of Death)

• Thread starter vvSTRIDEvv
  • Start date
  • Views 123,129
L

LaxbroModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
very nice

J

jfishy4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where do you get the screw? Could you explain a little more about where each washer goes. Thanks!

Suicide6m3

Suicide6m3

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for your tut it helped me understand what was wrong with my xbox great job

O

OGZxREDNECK

Reaction score
Sin$
ok i put thermal paste on the square things ok and i put it back together and when i turn it on the fans stop and 3 red lights come up and the power brick turns green and then oranges please help asap

X

xXf1yNry4nXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried this tut and my jtag went from
1red light to 2red lights and then 3red lights.
ive tightend the bolts and changed the paste several times but still nothing it just stays on 3red lights now.
kind of gave up and stuck the jtag on ebay see if any1 will buy it but if i can get it fixed ill take it off.

nitz0

nitz0

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is another easy fix....This doesn't keep E74 away as it's one of the most stubborn errors these consoles have...

D

D Y N E X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a great tutorial, I used to get E-74 on my Zypher all the time it sucks!

B

bugmenot3

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea if you have never done this before it can be tough, these links helped http://howtofixstuff.blogspot.com/2012/01/how-to-fix-red-ring-of-death.html

S

HeathenSteel

Reaction score
Sin$
This is a very, very ineffective way to fix the Xbox 360 I have learned. I repaired using this method and the consoles I fixed broke down within months.

D

DevsBGA

Reaction score
Sin$
farely good tut but its just x-clamp mod witch will only work for a while get a reflow or reball, x clamp mod is just making the gpu worse should get a gpu replacement

Glow Electro

Glow Electro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it helped i and i have benn trying to fiqure out a good tutorial but now i found it thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register