What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved *How To Fix Cant find games bo2 mod menu* (jtag/rgh)

Geedup

Geedup

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys alot of people have been having trouble with not finding games, this is a simple fix.
Now the problem is in the tesseract.dll which spoofs dlc maps. ( in hope to avoid nuketown dl loop.
You will need to download the file from moxahs tut and it has the original tesseract which you need to replace with your existing one.
Download:

DOWNLOAD the files in the description of that video. replace the tesseract with the v1.
You should get the nuketown download loop. All you need to do is follow the tutorial by Atlas http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-fix-nuketown-download-loop-jtag-rgh-r-jtag.1243434/ It ha multiple methods.
I know for a fact you wont find games if you bypass the nuketown download loop. I also know that this does work.

Last edited:
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't go online really so this hasn't come to my attention that you wont be able to find games.
But why use the outdated Tesseract to fix it, since The Tesseract is an open source. Could just remove the thing that's causing the problem from the V2.

Upvote 0
Geedup

Geedup

Reaction score
Sin$
Most people cant code or even open sources.
I don't go online really so this hasn't come to my attention that you wont be able to find games.
But why use the outdated Tesseract to fix it, since The Tesseract is an open source. Could just remove the thing that's causing the problem from the V2.

yeah its the dlc spoofing. Perhaps it was put to prevent nuketown download loop. Bo2 servers challenge the dlc. and if it cant find the fastfile you are on an outdated version of the game in a sense and wont connect you to other users

Upvote 0
GlaseMods

GlaseMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone still can't find games install nuketown <3 I am so happy now that I can troll people :biggrin:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register