• Start date
  • Views 134,951
Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, noticed a lot of people have been having difficulty getting ABGX to work since their site is down for migration to a new host.

So I'll explain everything on how to fix this:

Download THIS file.

Once downloaded, open up ABGX360 and go to "Help" then "Where is my StealthFiles Folder?"

Wq5Qrl0.png

After that it'll bring up a prompt which gives the location
7GBV4Eo.png

Click "Yes" then when the Image Browser opens you'll see a bunch of Stealth Files (if you downloaded the Offline Verifying Files from their site.

1ay845k.png

Click on the "ABGX360" URL (This obviously won't be Red for you, but you get the point.)

After clicking it you should be directed to this:
EpxcfNC.png

After you've done that you will need to re-do your ABGX settings (personally I just choose the region and set the Autofix to Level 3.)

Now you're pretty much done and your games will verify like normal.

G8OoZrF.png

(I'm fully aware that this may have been posted, but I never seen a fully dedicated Topic to it so I thought I'd make it because people are having major panic attacks over ABGX being down.)

C

Coreyds75

Reaction score
Sin$
I did everything you said and I still get an error with my topology saying Topology is blank and you need to enable online functions (assuming your connection works and the db is up) if you want to verify the topology data

C

Coreyds75

Reaction score
Sin$
I reinstalled ABGX to a different directory and used the new.ini method. I'm pretty experienced in computers so I did almost everything. I think it might of been the game itself, because alot of people had trouble with it. Nba2k15.imars

C

Coreyds75

Reaction score
Sin$
**Topology Update** The .ini file that you guys are downloading is actually a .ini.zip file that you have to extract the real .ini file to the folder it suppose to goto. I was in the same situation and i just figured it out about 20 minutes ago and the topology worked fine for me. This will also correct the abgx360.dat file as well

Discontinued

Discontinued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you soo much... i was about to die from constant searching

Sadeer

Sadeer

Reaction score
Sin$
okay so i did every step you said , and i tried it out , that's what happened.... i don't think it worked , did it ??
it still says that the topology date is blank .
and your topology date doesn't match the file in database ( in yellow )
then writing fixed topolgy date to this iso file ( in gray ) ....
then ( in red ) stuff Error: failed to reopen failed to fix topology date

Last edited:
Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Reaction score
Sin$
okay so i did every step you said , and i tried it out , that's what happened.... i don't think it worked , did it ??
it still says that the topology date is blank .
and Verification failed ( in yellow )
then blue stuff ....
then Autofix was successful ?
Which game are you trying to do it on?

Sadeer

Sadeer

Reaction score
Sin$
i tried it on both WWE 2k15 it didn't work keeps giving me Error &
Need for speed most wanted which worked and had no Errors everything was successful 
Need for speed most wanted which worked and had no Errors everything was successful

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Reaction score
Sin$
It's because ABGX doesn't have a verified copy of the game in their Database. Once the game is released, after a day or two they'll have a verified rip to add.

UnclearCanine47

UnclearCanine47

Reaction score
Sin$
there is a method to fix fifa 15 pal? the version belerian crash after some minute of gameplay

Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
having a hard time on mac.

I tried on Mac and it never worked, mostly because I couldn't find the StealthFiles folder :/
Not sure if you checked, but it's probably in the .app bundle itself. Right click on the .app and select show package contents. I'm not on OS X right so I can't test, just a suggestion.

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if you checked, but it's probably in the .app bundle itself. Right click on the .app and select show package contents. I'm not on OS X right so I can't test, just a suggestion.
I tried that and I couldn't find it :/ if someone can find it and take a step by step, I'll add to the original with credits.

Top Bottom
Login
Register