What's new

Solved how to fix a hdmi and av cable problem ?

• Thread starter DOMINICANO1
  • Start date
  • Views 460
DOMINICANO1

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
Sin$
my new problem check video sorry for my accent

Last edited:
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
hi i am new in jtag things and i just got this falcone jtag and when i power up . its doesnt want to show any image on the tv i make a video to show you . i think i maybe doing something wrong .? i need help . please

IIRC, 3 Rings is a representation of Hardware failure/malfunction. Make sure all your cables are connected to the console correctly, and if you have a Hard Drive, connect it as well. This happened to a flashed console I had cause the DVD Drive died and it started giving the 3 Rings till I took the DVD Drive out :tongue:. (not saying that your DVD drive is causing the issue)

DOMINICANO1

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
Sin$
well my dvd drive go out but i just got it so maybe usps didnt take care and could be motherboard is on the loose

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
well my dvd drive go out but i just got it so maybe usps didnt take care and could be motherboard is on the loose
I don't know enough about the actual hardware to suggest a solid solution. But if someone in B/S/T is running a repair shop, you can probably get your console fixed.

DOMINICANO1

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
Sin$
well i will try to listen you and do it . thank you i hope somebody who repair this can show me or tell me what to do :frown:

K

K V

Reaction score
Sin$
hi i am new in jtag things and i just got this falcone jtag and when i power up . its doesnt want to show any image on the tv i make a video to show you . i think i maybe doing something wrong .? i need help . please

Well thats your problem right there its a ROD. if not then if it has a j runner in it run it in there but im sure its ROD bud if you bought that from someone I would look into it

TheWeekendModder

TheWeekendModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Boot the console with the eject button and see if it will boot Xell.

Also, try reading the secondary error code.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is the description from xbox-experts.com.
This error is caused by a faulty/cracked RAM brick, however it can also be caused when the heatsink is shorting out a resistor or like a bad solder joint under the GPU?, check out the links in the references...
Also caused by the Southbridge if not properly soldered to motherboard or if it experiences a power short.
Can be caused by a backwards power cord or faulty power cord to dvd player.

- if you update to freeboot 9199 with bridged U6T1 or U6T2 this error will appear, unbridged it (Shadow-Wizzard)
What I suggest doing first is to power on the console without the dvd drive connected, then post back and we can work from there.

DOMINICANO1

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is the description from xbox-experts.com.
This error is caused by a faulty/cracked RAM brick, however it can also be caused when the heatsink is shorting out a resistor or like a bad solder joint under the GPU?, check out the links in the references...
Also caused by the Southbridge if not properly soldered to motherboard or if it experiences a power short.
Can be caused by a backwards power cord or faulty power cord to dvd player.

- if you update to freeboot 9199 with bridged U6T1 or U6T2 this error will appear, unbridged it (Shadow-Wizzard)
What I suggest doing first is to power on the console without the dvd drive connected, then post back and we can work from there.
ok thank you i will work with that and tell you how its goes . thx

DOMINICANO1

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
Sin$
yup but for the moment i have a 3 r error :frown: i will see what i can do to fix it . it arrive that way but the guy i buy it from say maybe usps shake it a littler bit i will have to loosed some screwer . on the motherboard

LA_Confidential

LA_Confidential

That's Cole Phelps To You Sir
Reaction score
Sin$
yup but for the moment i have a 3 r error :frown: i will see what i can do to fix it . it arrive that way but the guy i buy it from say maybe usps shake it a littler bit i will have to loosed some screwer . on the motherboard
I hope he didn't send u a bricked console, dude next time buy a shipping warranty from the guy like I did

DOMINICANO1

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
Sin$
well is what you get . for the price but he told me what i can do i will try that if that dont work i call paypal to have my money back

Top Bottom
Login
Register