What's new

Solved how to fix a hdmi and av cable problem ?

• Thread starter DOMINICANO1
  • Start date
  • Views 244
D

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
my new problem check video sorry for my accent

Last edited:
C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
hi i am new in jtag things and i just got this falcone jtag and when i power up . its doesnt want to show any image on the tv i make a video to show you . i think i maybe doing something wrong .? i need help . please
IIRC, 3 Rings is a representation of Hardware failure/malfunction. Make sure all your cables are connected to the console correctly, and if you have a Hard Drive, connect it as well. This happened to a flashed console I had cause the DVD Drive died and it started giving the 3 Rings till I took the DVD Drive out :tongue:. (not saying that your DVD drive is causing the issue)

D

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
well my dvd drive go out but i just got it so maybe usps didnt take care and could be motherboard is on the loose

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
well my dvd drive go out but i just got it so maybe usps didnt take care and could be motherboard is on the loose
I don't know enough about the actual hardware to suggest a solid solution. But if someone in B/S/T is running a repair shop, you can probably get your console fixed.

D

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
well i will try to listen you and do it . thank you i hope somebody who repair this can show me or tell me what to do :frown:

K

K V

Reaction score
hi i am new in jtag things and i just got this falcone jtag and when i power up . its doesnt want to show any image on the tv i make a video to show you . i think i maybe doing something wrong .? i need help . please
Well thats your problem right there its a ROD. if not then if it has a j runner in it run it in there but im sure its ROD bud if you bought that from someone I would look into it

T

TheWeekendModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boot the console with the eject button and see if it will boot Xell.

Also, try reading the secondary error code.

D

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
i have a 0031 error ! how to fix that . i think is hdmi

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Here is the description from xbox-experts.com.
This error is caused by a faulty/cracked RAM brick, however it can also be caused when the heatsink is shorting out a resistor or like a bad solder joint under the GPU?, check out the links in the references...
Also caused by the Southbridge if not properly soldered to motherboard or if it experiences a power short.
Can be caused by a backwards power cord or faulty power cord to dvd player.

- if you update to freeboot 9199 with bridged U6T1 or U6T2 this error will appear, unbridged it (Shadow-Wizzard)
What I suggest doing first is to power on the console without the dvd drive connected, then post back and we can work from there.

D

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
Here is the description from xbox-experts.com.
This error is caused by a faulty/cracked RAM brick, however it can also be caused when the heatsink is shorting out a resistor or like a bad solder joint under the GPU?, check out the links in the references...
Also caused by the Southbridge if not properly soldered to motherboard or if it experiences a power short.
Can be caused by a backwards power cord or faulty power cord to dvd player.

- if you update to freeboot 9199 with bridged U6T1 or U6T2 this error will appear, unbridged it (Shadow-Wizzard)
What I suggest doing first is to power on the console without the dvd drive connected, then post back and we can work from there.
ok thank you i will work with that and tell you how its goes . thx

L

LA_Confidential

That's Cole Phelps To You Sir
Reaction score
Hey man glad u got a jtag!

D

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
yup but for the moment i have a 3 r error :frown: i will see what i can do to fix it . it arrive that way but the guy i buy it from say maybe usps shake it a littler bit i will have to loosed some screwer . on the motherboard

L

LA_Confidential

That's Cole Phelps To You Sir
Reaction score
yup but for the moment i have a 3 r error :frown: i will see what i can do to fix it . it arrive that way but the guy i buy it from say maybe usps shake it a littler bit i will have to loosed some screwer . on the motherboard
I hope he didn't send u a bricked console, dude next time buy a shipping warranty from the guy like I did

D

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
well is what you get . for the price but he told me what i can do i will try that if that dont work i call paypal to have my money back

I

iPBanned

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well is what you get . for the price but he told me what i can do i will try that if that dont work i call paypal to have my money back
Same thing happened to me when I got my jtag. GET A SLIM or JASPER

D

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
please need helpppp hdmi and av cable problem ??? in a falcon

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Did you try to boot the console without the dvd drive connected?

D

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
i will try that too

D

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
thanks everybody the xbox is dead nothing to do i lose my money . you can close this thread

Top Bottom