What's new

Tutorial HOW TO FIX 0kb GLITCH ON FALLOUT 4 *WORKING*

P

Party855

Reaction score
Sin$
This is a fix for the "0kb glitch" in Fallout 4

0KB.png

This as from what i know only occurs on PS4 so this is a really simple fix but time consuming.

First things first lets start by how this is caused, Creation club as we all know is mods that you pay for. Creation club isn't a stable program in Fallout 4 due to it being added in Fallout 4 on August 29th 2017 now that is near 2 years after Fallout 4 released and just shy of a year from Fallout 76. I discovered this problem when i used the weekly free creations which were really just paints i never used in-game now that I've fixed it i have maybe 20+ paint sets just sitting in my inventory but when you have too many creations it will glitch i don't know the exact amount but try not to download every creation you see. Now to fix this you have to simply reinstall the entire game...yes I wish there was another way but Bethesda never thought to put in a Uninstall feature so you have to reinstall it to uninstall all creations DON'T download all again when you reinstall it as the glitch will continue, only choose the ones you need, now i have all Workshop creations and they work fine have a great day and i hope this helped because I personally think Fallout 4 is 100 times better than Fallout 76.

CyberVault111

CyberVault111

Reaction score
Sin$
So, this helped a lot, and I decided to do the math. I have almost fifty or sixty creations, and it started showing the 0KB Glitch when I got over 25 Creations. I have mostly skins and weapons, as well as the few power armour mods, and it started bugging out when I hit 25 mods. Just thought I'd help you out.

Top Bottom
Login
Register