• Thread starter AzzidReign
  • Start date
  • Views 438,136
TRMx JTAG

TRMx JTAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
people and hacking these days most of use at se7ensins learned from azzid this worked and i love it looks kind of weird but awsome se7ensins is like the main hacking place i think.

T

Turtinja

Reaction score
Sin$
So as it turns out i have a lite-on, is there no way to maybe transfer my key to another drive (Hitachi) that my friend has? Am i just skrewed since i dont have the connectivity kit?

C

crook47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So as it turns out i have a lite-on, is there no way to maybe transfer my key to another drive (Hitachi) that my friend has? Am i just skrewed since i dont have the connectivity kit?
the only way to get your key is with the special tools for xecuter but there is a way to solder and do it but idk how

T

Turtinja

Reaction score
Sin$
the only way to get your key is with the special tools for xecuter but there is a way to solder and do it but idk how
Isn't there one version of liteon that just the SATA card is required? I read that in a tutorial pdf >_>

M

Marda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how long should erasing take mine seems to be take a long time 5 mins now

DW Fixed

Mudkip

Mudkip

The Mudkip
Reaction score
Sin$
is there another spot to download the software im getting a error from rapidshare saying theres to many people downloading at this time

EDIT: i found all of the programs through google, thanks for a great guide im up to erasing my drive now and so far its going good !

M

MVP03

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice post man. I was surprised to see that this was written yesterday :smile:
I modded my friends and my 360 about a year ago. Since than I was able to get games, burn em and play em no problem. Now with wave 3 I gotta re-mod them :-. Since I modded them I've upgraded my PC so I bought a via VT-6421 because my mobo sata isn't compatible.

I get up to:
Reading your Xbox 360 Drive
1. Connect your 360 to your Sata port on your computer. Start up the Xbox.
2. Go to your DosFlash64 folder, right click the DosFlash64 file, run as administrator.

But DosFlash64 isn't seeing the dvd rom... It's a Hitachi 47DH. Does the drive have to be in mode-b? I tried both way, in and not in mode-b... I'm gonna try it with my 360, I have a different drive, forgot which 1... It's a BenQ / Lite-on / Phillips

I don't see where the Edit button is so I had to make a new post... :-

I got a BenQ VAD6038, DosFlash64 sees it and asks if I want to send the Magic28 command but everytime it does, it fails. Because of that fail it tells me to try Geremia's unlock method. "Eject drive tray, power off drive, push drive tray in until it is half open, power on drive, press "Yes" if you are ready." I try this method to try n put it into ModeB but no luck. I thought only the Hitachi drive had to be put into ModeB... I can't get my BenQ into ModeB, should it be?

Apparently it auto-appends my posts because I was the last post :smile:

After turnin my 360 on and off and re-running the DosFlash64 it finally put it into ModeB...

Now it won't save my orig.bin lol...
It's stuck on Reading Bank 0 during the save of the .bin file

Now DosFlash won't see my rom...

OK, now I'm seein the drive again but still gets stuck on Bank 0 when it tries to make my orig.bin. DosFlash64 seems to be very buggy...

Alright. So after about 2 hours I finally got it :smile:
You have to make sure you use the right SATA port on your card. That is, if you use a VT6421. I used the inner SATA port and it seems to be working a lot better. I was able to successfully flash my BenQ drive. I'm workin on my friends Hitachi 47DH now :smile:

Hey Man can someone help my out i am having the same problem i get to DosFlash64 and it says Magic28 command but everytime it does, it fails. Because of that fail it tells me to try Geremia's unlock method. "Eject drive tray, power off drive, push drive tray in until it is half open, power on drive, press "Yes" if you are ready." and I do put it in Mode B and it brings me back to the Magic 28 and i click yes and it doesn't do anything help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Man can someone help my out i am having the same problem i get to DosFlash64 and it says Magic28 command but everytime it does, it fails. Because of that fail it tells me to try Geremia's unlock method. "Eject drive tray, power off drive, push drive tray in until it is half open, power on drive, press "Yes" if you are ready." and I do put it in Mode B and it brings me back to the Magic 28 and i click yes and it doesn't do anything help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Dirty Bastard

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I am attempting this on a laptop. I have Windows 7 and an eSATA port. I can't seem to get dosflash to recognize my toshiba-samsung drive, nor anything else. I have connected the drive into the eSATA port directly with a SATA to eSATA cable, do I need to do something different there? Or can I get my computer to recognize the drive without buying a chipset? Any help would be appreciated. A very good tutorial btw.

G

guywithatruck

Reaction score
Sin$
i have gone through step by step several times with a Hitachi drive and samsung and cant get DosFlash64 to work on either of them i see the drive but all i get is "MTK Vendor Intro Failed" on both cant get any farther then that what do i do? i have an internal sata ports 5 of them with my hard drive in one and the 360 drive in the other

F

Freebird

Reaction score
Sin$
The link in the main post for "How to flash a Xbox 360 LiteOn DVD Drive with DosFlash v1.8 " is broken. Can anyone direct me to where that is supposed to go? thanks!

Z

BMX4LIFE365

Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/PNY+-+2-Channel+SATA+II+RAID+PCI+Card/8552327.p?id=1188562133392&skuId=8552327&st=VIA%20Sata%20Card%20with%20Chipset%206421&cp=1&lp=4

Somebody PLEASE tell me if this will work

Z

BMX4LIFE365

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so I get to:

2. Go to your DosFlash64 folder, right click the DosFlash64 file, run as administrator.
You will more than likely see this if you have a BenQ:
[image]

But the problem is that where it says something about the Magic28 Command, that doesn't show up for me.
I do not know what the problem is, and I desperately need help.

NZ Lars

NZ Lars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
legit when the LT 2.0 or 1.9 comes out ill try using this!!!
Completely screwed my computer last time lol. Ended up having like 5 blue screens and countless start up repairs and freezes.

Cheers mate!!

DemiZe

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, this is the best tutorial I've seen out and taught me how to flash my Xbox.

Top Bottom
Login
Register