Patched How to Find the Golden Gate Bridge in Detroit

Wiggly

Wiggly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tutorial:
1. Start up the map Detroit
2. Proceed to glitch outside the level, if you don't know how to do that, I will link one of my videos below.
3. Work your way to the far corner of the map, and if you jump, in the distance you can clearly see the Golden Gate Bridge.

Now this is weird because the Golden Gate Bridge is in San Francisco, California...Not Detroit, Michigan!

Post your comments below

Here is the video guide on how to glitch outside Detroit (New Method)

Pool

Pool

Gone Swimming
Tutorial Creator Services Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the Ambassador Bridge is in Detroit, that takes you from Detroit to Canada.

Wiggly

Wiggly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the Ambassador Bridge is in Detroit, that takes you from Detroit to Canada.
That's what someone else said, does it really look like the golden gate? I'm almost positive this is the Golden Gate because it was also in campaign

SomeGayGamer

SomeGayGamer

Silence is better than lies
Reaction score
Sin$
Wondering why the "golden gate bridge" was in Detroit. People like the dude in this video make me just want give up on the human race. It's a texture they use for the sky. that's it. It just so happens that the texture for the sky is a panorama taken of an area near the golden gate bridge. Who ever made this video should really think before they speak, record and upload.

Pheonarx

Pheonarx

Woof Woof.
Reaction score
Sin$
Wondering why the "golden gate bridge" was in Detroit. People like the dude in this video make me just want give up on the human race. It's a texture they use for the sky. that's it. It just so happens that the texture for the sky is a panorama taken of an area near the golden gate bridge. Who ever made this video should really think before they speak, record and upload.
Thanks for having common sense.

Top Bottom
Login
Register