What's new

Patched How to fill your MC Clubhouse, Bike Racks and HANGAR with 48 additional Dupes!

• Thread starter supr420
  • Start date
  • Views 18,958
supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
All garages full with dupes? No need to stop duping!

Found a way to store 48 additional in ur MC Clubhouse, on every Bike Rack and even in the new Hangar! :cigar:

First you need to do the latest Solo Dupe Glitch as usual.

Founder of the Original Glitch EASTSIDEBOYY
Founder of the method this is based Apokalypt

Requirements:

- Mobile Operation Center (MOC)
- A Elegy RH8 or any other free car in any garage
- Car you want to dupe (Sultan RS)
- Custom Plates

Preparation - only need do this steps once

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...tion-glitch-after-all-hot-fixes-1-41.1670408/

PS_Messages_20170903_214024.jpg

Steps to fill MC Clubhouse with Dupes +10 Dupes

- call a faggio that is stored in your MC Clubhouse from MC Menu
- walk into MOC
- get in Sultan RS hit right d-pad change color of plate (warning: car needs a custom plate!)
- walk outside DON'T DRIVE OUTSIDE
- use MC menu to send vehicle back to storage
(The faggio still looks like a faggio but it is a dupe already! Send it back to storage with MC.)
- repeat

Notes:

- Cars are invisible in MC clubhouse
- u can't get on bikes while cars are inside
- u can use it mechanic to call cars stored in MC

PS_Messages_20170903_214026.jpg

Steps to fill Bike Rack with Dupes +18 Dupes

Warning: Do not drive those dupes into a garage or it will result in a dead slot. Sell them after u choose vehicle in a heist.

- drive out a BMX from garage
- walk into MOC
- get in Sultan RS hit right d-pad change color of plate (warning: car needs a custom plate!)
(The BMX still looks like a BMX but it is a dupe already! Send it back to storage with MC or just walk into garage to grab next.)
- repeat

Notes:

- cars in bike racks loose upgrades
- u can drive the MOC from garage to garage
- u need to start a heist and select the dupe to use it
- cars are invisible on bike rack
- this glitch won't give u dead unusable slots

PS_Messages_20170903_214021.jpg

Steps to fill HANGAR with Dupes +20 Dupes

- call a (small) aircraft that is stored in your Hangar from Vehicle Menu (or fly it out)
- walk into MOC
(The plane still looks like a plane but it is a dupe already!)
- use MC menu to send vehicle back to storage
- repeat

TIP: Use free pegasus aircrafts to fill up the hangar with free small planes like the Mallard.

Notes:

- u need to start a heist and select the dupe to use it
- cars are invisible in hangar

Last edited:
NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
So the cars don't actually appear in the MC or hangar?

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
So the cars don't actually appear in the MC or hangar?

No. Cars are invisible in MC, on Bike Rack and in Hangar.

Cars stored in MC you can request from Mechanic.

But Dupes stored on Bike Rack and Hangar need to be selected in a heist.

Craig Barnett

Craig Barnett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did this glitch a while back to get 18 extra slots on my bike racks. After filling with elegy retros, all of which were fully upgraded with Yankton plates, green tints and pure white wheels. To get one back off the wall I selected it for a heist and when it turned up I was like 'WTF'. All upgrades had gone but it still had the bennys upgrade! The yanktons had gone but it had blank normal plates instead! Still had green tints and white rims. Was a bit worried about the blank plates and getting dupe detected, but I rode it, and a few months later all is good :thumbsup: Think I sold one of them and they go for 500k plus still but it was more about just getting them there that I was interested in. Nice thread btw OP

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice method but i think the glitch is PATCHED?

What really?? When did it got patched?? :eek:

Did this glitch a while back to get 18 extra slots on my bike racks. After filling with elegy retros, all of which were fully upgraded with Yankton plates, green tints and pure white wheels. To get one back off the wall I selected it for a heist and when it turned up I was like 'WTF'. All upgrades had gone but it still had the bennys upgrade! The yanktons had gone but it had blank normal plates instead! Still had green tints and white rims. Was a bit worried about the blank plates and getting dupe detected, but I rode it, and a few months later all is good :thumbsup: Think I sold one of them and they go for 500k plus still but it was more about just getting them there that I was interested in. Nice thread btw OP

Oh okay good hint. I might have to test that. :thumbsup: 
love that :smile: good job.

Yeah thx dude!

But how sad that they don't show up in the hangar! How awesome would that look to have that thing filled with pretty cars!!! :cigar:

GTA MADMAN

GTA MADMAN

Reaction score
Sin$
It's not Patched just did 50 dupes. Even after reboot.. And what I think is it's not location but what server you connect to, I have been doing this glitch since it came out and I can do it one right after another. Then log off. Then try it again same spot and not work.. Shut down reboot and will get it again. Some times I might have to reboot 2 or 3 times to get a working lobby..

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you swap the cars once they are stored? (Like call the car in the MC and drive it into a garage and swap the cars?)

Craig Barnett

Craig Barnett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You also get a bmx in each car slot and I think I had to drive street cars in to overwrite them if memory serves me well 
You also get a bmx in each car slot and I think I had to drive street cars in to overwrite them if memory serves me well
Which makes me think..,. If you can do it the hangar? Where do the planes go??

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you swap the cars once they are stored? (Like call the car in the MC and drive it into a garage and swap the cars?)

Well u can swap it with a bike but not a car. It will say the vehicle can't be stored in ur clubhouse.

Not with this glitch! U will only get a dupe on the bike rack. No bikes on the floor. No weird connection to a car slot. No unusable slots.

its me scooba

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah thx dude!

But how sad that they don't show up in the hangar! How awesome would that look to have that thing filled with pretty cars!!! :cigar:
yea we couldn't wait to get one in to see, guess that answers that then :ewww:

Craig Barnett

Craig Barnett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well u can swap it with a bike but not a car. It will say the vehicle can't be stored in ur clubhouse.

Not with this glitch! U will only get a dupe on the bike rack. No bikes on the floor. No weird connection to a car slot. No unusable slots.
Yeah appreciate that, hadn't read properly but now I understand it's slightly different to the method I used. Was starting to think of a plane in my garage :roflmao:

benjaminstrike

benjaminstrike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not good at finding glitches, but is it possible that when storing a car in the hangar you could somehow merge mods with it so you can have the flares/smoke on the car?

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not good at finding glitches, but is it possible that when storing a car in the hangar you could somehow merge mods with it so you can have the flares/smoke on the car?

No way. 1. The cars don't show up in hangar so u can't get in and hit right d-pad. 2. Even if that was possible u would only get the same options then in LSC/Benny's/CEO/mc clubhouse/vehicle workshop. It's all the same...

Updated OP. Just realized u don't need to blow up anything.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
this is f#$%in awesome. better than the dupe loop lol 
No way. 1. The cars don't show up in hangar so u can't get in and hit right d-pad. 2. Even if that was possible u would only get the same options then in LSC/Benny's/CEO/mc clubhouse/vehicle workshop. It's all the same...

Updated OP. Just realized u don't need to blow up anything.
LMFAO even better!

Top Bottom
Login
Register