What's new

Tutorial How to Extract Xbox 360 Slim Key and spoof to older drive "Mod your Slim"

• Thread starter chattanooga360
  • Start date
  • Views 48,631
chattanooga360

19delta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This tutorial was writen by me because I couldnt find one anywhere else Enjoy!!

Make sure you click to inlarge so you can read it lol

tutk.jpg

chattanooga360

19delta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Heres the Link to Gerimias free Tarablinda http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H4TZ98RS

Evil Deeds

Doyon547

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
to extract the key u need to solder some things if i remember correctly. this is for 8(v2) series and 9 thousand series

chattanooga360

19delta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no guys the slim will hook up to your pc using tarablinda and the tut above your like 3 clicks away from getting your drive key then you can wright it to any drive you want in this TUT i happened to use a lite-on 9series drive

so with slim do you need an Extactor?
no

to extract the key u need to solder some things if i remember correctly. this is for 8(v2) series and 9 thousand series
No this is for the slim drive you dont need to solder anything
just hook up and extract key

B

blalblblablabla

Reaction score
Sin$
did anyone tested this??

is this method allowing you to play back*p g2me?

D3xter

D3xter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a tut showing how to dump the dvd key from the 9504 slim drive. After you dump the files you can manually spoof the drive to a different one (ex: benq or liteon).

HansPeter77

HansPeter77

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to put in my Slim a Hitachi drive. I must connect the slim drive with s-ata and read out the firmware especially key and then i must connect the old xbox drive and transfer the firmware to it, right? But if I replace the firmware then my flash is gone?

M

malikalhaji

Reaction score
Sin$
finally spoofed my key into my old hitachi drive, but the problem i am now having is how do i put the drive into the slim and close the machine.
thnx

V

virus00400

Reaction score
Sin$
finally spoofed my key into my old hitachi drive, but the problem i am now having is how do i put the drive into the slim and close the machine.
thnx
I see another tut coming up for this....lol u have to shave the legs off all 4 corners but in doing this u take away the screws that hold the top and bottom case together...i shaved the legs off of the top plate... then on the bottom plate i folded the screw tabs over to the side of the top plate and used hot glue gun...works for now .... untill can flash the 9504... i used a benq....

P

Punk Rock

Reaction score
Sin$
Im getting, "WinIo Error to write to port cc07" using a Windows 7 64-bit computer, please help

Top Bottom
Login
Register