• Thread starter Windows 10
  • Start date
  • Views 389
Windows 10

Windows 10

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I do so? I know how to RGH consoles and I know how to get nands just not sure how to get the console to boot Xell.

AND Zyphers

Marvhl

Marvhl

Trinity RGH2 <3
Reaction score
Sin$
First, i dont make modded consoles but im going to try and help. On my trinity all i do is load up XDK (neighborhood) that go into the HDD and take it out, but what im assuming that your trying to say is without XDK? and i believe it would be on your xex menu? right? but if im wrong im sorry :frown:

Windows 10

Windows 10

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
First, i dont make modded consoles but im going to try and help. On my trinity all i do is load up XDK (neighborhood) that go into the HDD and take it out, but what im assuming that your trying to say is without XDK? and i believe it would be on your xex menu? right? but if im wrong im sorry :frown:
haha I Appreciate the help, but not quite.

N

Nigels

African Squad
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you mean SDK (Software Development Kit aka Neighborhood) not XDK (Xbox Development Kit). 
How do I do so? I know how to RGH consoles and I know how to get nands just not sure how to get the console to boot Xell.

AND Zyphers
To get a console to boot to xell don't you just press the eject button when it is turned off?
To get the KV from a console you extract it from the nand with something like 360 flash tool or maybe even Jrunner or whatever.

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

AND Zyphers
xenons are tricky to get to boot if doing RGH. If it is compatible with JTAG then I would use that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register