What's new

Solved How to enable never wanted in XB36Hazard's Save Editor - Found?

K

kingofkings7400

Reaction score
First off, let me start off by saying sorry if this is the wrong place for this - i'm sort of new.
I was messing around with the save editor on my xbox 360 and then i loaded it up, and to my surprise... I WAS NEVER WANTED! It was as if something glitched but i don't know what. The police wouldn't shoot/try to arrest you (unless you hit them with a melee weapon/shot them, but only momentarily) And all the restricted areas were open (Zancudo, humane labs and research, mission row police station back hallway, ect...)

Can anybody try to figure this out? save game
This was on Xbox 360 using Hazards Save Editor
Once again sorry if it is the wrong section

C

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
I'm confused what you are trying to get to, are you asking for us to see why it doesn't let you have any cops? If you I think but I'm not sure there is an option in his save editor that lets you toggle police or no police.

K

kingofkings7400

Reaction score
I'm confused what you are trying to get to, are you asking for us to see why it doesn't let you have any cops? If you I think but I'm not sure there is an option in his save editor that lets you toggle police or no police.
Yeah Pretty Much, And as far as I can tell there is no never wanted option. But the whole save is glitched, there is no garages or anything and the other characters, including Franklin, can be disabled

Top Bottom