What's new

Tutorial How to Easily Identify Your Xbox 360 DVD Drive

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Do you know where to buy a new one for cheap?
A drive ebay .rrod or e74 xbox or how I get replaceamnt drives normally .
I when not buying from ebay use the reputable sells list on team xecuters site ..

ShatterFx

Reaction score
Can you flash your xbox if you have the Philips Lite, or BenQ ? i have either one lol someone please tell me :smile: i know its defo one of them i just cant see the wire as its too far inside lol and not visible and the DVD Drives are so similar?

Amunhateb

Reaction score
It is realy hard to find now an old xbox 360. Specially with MFD before nxe =(. Only used on ebay. All new ones you find will have lite-on 9k with almost 100% chance.

MetaMan

Reaction score
I am flashing a 78fk hitachi at the moment. Ive put it into mode b, and my desktop recognizes the hitachi drive, but when i go to put a disk in the drive, it doesnt read it. I try to dump firmware, and it says to insert a disk. So yeah, im stuck at that. please help.

spidermonkey

Reaction score
ok heres one , ive opend up my xbox360 sticker on hard drive says philips lite-on company but under the faceplate it has white wires not yellow , so.......what is it BenQ or Lite-on??????

ok heres one , ive opend up my xbox360 sticker on hard drive says philips lite-on company but under the faceplate it has white wires not yellow , so.......what is it BenQ or Lite-on??????

Dave Scott

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confused, my drive is either BenQ or Lite-on but I can't see any wires where the arrow on the picture is pointing on my own xbox....?

pulkit1

Reaction score
hey i dont know and i am a little confuse which drive is mine plz tell me..

thank you

Lan

Reaction score
very helpful. i need a replacement for a lite-on but i don't have much money to put towards it. any suggestions? my lenz burnt out i believe. it stopped reading game i refocus the lens and it would work another month or so but now it is not refocusing. it just stay on 2.66 on the multimeter. if anyone knows what i am talking about.. any feedback would help.

elon

Reaction score
my wires are green. what does that mean? please reply ! thank you in advance

Top Bottom