• Thread starter IvIDoomIvI
  • Start date
  • Views 7,593
IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Finding that off radar VIP can be pretty annoying at times now i just figured out how to get them with ease well relative ease anyways

when someone activates a search go inside you're office and look at map it will show exactly where on the map they are since most vip just run in circles around same spot all you gotta do is remember it come out and go get them

its very simple idk if this trick works with apartnents as well but its very useful even by yourself but you could have a friend go to office and guide you to the target keeping you up to date where they are

NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
It would leave you pretty vulnerable once you get down to where they roughly might be.

Most successful organisations tend to work in packs with set roles.

We got absolutely terrorized by 4 guys who knew how to work effectively.

TheWildCerberus

TheWildCerberus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, its easier to just look where the bodyguards are because they pretty much stand right next to the VIP the whole time

will3141

will3141

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I find the easiest way to find the VIP/CEO is to kill one of their bodyguards inside the circle because then they will spawn next to their VIP/CEO!

RazerApollo

RazerApollo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finding that off radar VIP can be pretty annoying at times now i just figured out how to get them with ease well relative ease anyways

when someone activates a search go inside you're office and look at map it will show exactly where on the map they are since most vip just run in circles around same spot all you gotta do is remember it come out and go get them

its very simple idk if this trick works with apartnents as well but its very useful even by yourself but you could have a friend go to office and guide you to the target keeping you up to date where they are
Is this a bug ? If not that would suck for the VIPs

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
I find the easiest way to find the VIP/CEO is to kill one of their bodyguards inside the circle because then they will spawn next to their VIP/CEO!
Yes, find a bodyguard, kill him, watch his respawn point...VIP is near. :smile:

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
People learn real quick when my crew is in a lobby with more than three of us to not do this vip search mission.
We use party chat and sound like the military calling out locations and tangos.
We spent quite a few months naming buildings without names on them and general areas. We also know most of the street names downtown (and their locations without use of the map) These missions end rather badly for the VIP that launches them when we are around. Usually the vip and his entire crew leaves shortly after we attack them.
This is why you should never do the crate stuff when we are in your lobby. Minutes after entering a lobby we show on map as red flashing icons.
This glitch will work very well for us. Thanks for sharing OP. I fully intend on killing many VIPs with this.

T

Tappa

Reaction score
Sin$
People learn real quick when my crew is in a lobby with more than three of us to not do this vip search mission.
We spent quite a few months naming buildings without names on them and general areas. We also know most of the street names downtown (and their locations without use of the map) These missions end rather badly for the VIP that launches them when we are around. Usually the vip and his entire crew leaves shortly after we attack them.
This is why you should never do the crate stuff when we are in your lobby. Minutes after entering a lobby we show on map as red flashing icons.
This glitch will work very well for us. Thanks for sharing OP. I fully intend on killing many VIPs with this.

Ooooh you're hard bro

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not even playing GTA today - Just in case I land in their lobby.

GTAthrowgrenades

GTAthrowgrenades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
These comments are so funny

I'd use my 2nd system to constantly keep an eye on the location, but I'd recommend having a friend send screenshots when you're close.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Its so nice to see people still have a sense of humor... Like I have anymore than 1 friend on gta anyway...
But in all seriousness I have been in lobbies with people who actually call out stuff like the military though. They are the most fun to blow up in their pvs. Then run like the b**** I am to my apartment... (That is fact)

S

slayerelite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its so nice to see people still have a sense of humor... Like I have anymore than 1 friend on gta anyway...
But in all seriousness I have been in lobbies with people who actually call out stuff like the military though. They are the most fun to blow up in their pvs. Then run like the b**** I am to my apartment... (That is fact)
You can join my crew no probs mate.

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL 3 or less you guys run and hide huh? 4 or more you should be able to take a few people out. I'd still take my chances solo with you guys.

R

Ravbik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What I do I go to in my hydra then fly over the place and watch where the homing launcher rocket come from the I fly near that place and shoot with missiles(no canon to easy and not challenging

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL 3 or less you guys run and hide huh? 4 or more you should be able to take a few people out. I'd still take my chances solo with you guys.
Lol, I usually am the guy that leaves everyone else alone.
I do drive everywhere without gps but I really dont have three friends on xbox 1. I have one. Everyone else is still on 360.
Im usually too busy filling in on heist glitch or car dupes to make friends. My crew consists of three members (and all of them are me on three different accounts) Hell other than the AI characters in missions and heists or the police I usually lose to real players. Part could be I just play for fun, part could be I just suc, and part could be I never go after players I do try to tail them and for some reason they think I am hunting them. Oh well getting killed is fun too.

Another ceo mission can be won by exploiting passive mode. The yacht invasion can be done by foing passive with two to three players. Have a couple extras on the beach not in passive drawing attention and fire. Dump the helicopter near the yacht land on the deck. Exit passive (5 seconds) then destroy the people on the deck. Claim victory and wait for the hellstorm of words. I mean since we are letting the public know about the executive exploit and all might as well share this one too.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
when I get the ES alert, at an instant it will reveal the target by a sight icon. I just make a waypoint there. Call Lester for off radar to get closer, then ghost org when that is up. Then I have 3 minutes to sneakily search. Muggers and Merryweather can show you the way to them. Nothing feels better than clearing a stairwell of a parking garage hiding a CEO and their 3 boobieguards...and messaging the CEO, "clean sweep". I did this about a week ago, solo. It was rad.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol last week i felt like ****ing up a VIP crew.
They were sniping low rankers with the yacht at Vespucci Beach.

So i went Ghost Organisation, flew over the yacht, jumped out, and while they were zoomed in on the beach i parachuted onto the other side of the boat.

Took position in the yellow circle, couple seconds later a player discovered me. Auto shotty.

His friends came to check. Auto shotty, auto shotty.

Captured upper deck

Jumped into the water and swam back to shore with my rebreathers like a boss.
Timer ran out by the time i was halfway back to my Weazel apartment.

Bond. James Bond.

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't working for me on Xbox one I only see the bodyguards

Top Bottom
Login
Register