• Thread starter twonaked
  • Start date
  • Views 1,065
twonaked

twonaked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sick and tired of taking off your hard drive everytime you want to load up different mods? for ex. i have 2 multiplayer mod profiles, a single player mod profile.
This tutorial will teach you how to mod your svg. as well as organize your modded profiles efficently.

You will need Halo ToyBox,
Transfer Cable,
CodTool,
and A Resigner (I use Concept)

You can find all files using the search bar....

First:
Create multiple non xbox live accounts (Each account can host 11 DVARS or mods on your xbox) and title them with the names you want.
You can have as many mods you want loaded at a time like this, aswell as choose the ones you want to activate when you load up each profile..
(make sure to write down Which gamertag you created first, second, third, etx.)

Second:
Start a single player game on each GT and save after you reach the first checkpoint.

Third:
Make new folders, 1 for each modded profile you created.
(EX. Multiplayer, Multiplayerhost, and single player)

Extract the .SVG files on XPort to new folders you made.
(myne are called Multiplayer, Multiplayerhost, and single player)
(i made three profiles so i made three folders)
Folders are located in.....

Partition:3>>>>Content>>>>>yourprofile(Ex:923849047)>>>>>>4156081C
(the newest profiles appear on the bottom of the "yourprofile"row)

Fourth:
Extract the Svg's from the yourprofile row into folders coresponding with the names.
i made profile AAAA first BBBB second and CCCC Third.
The bottom file on the yourprofile list will be AAAA, 2nd up = BBBB, third = CCCC.
they are not named that im just using ABC for examples.
The Svg. files are in 4156081C. Drag them into the folders named as the mods you want.

Fifth:
Mod each SVG with CodTool1.5 . to the specifications you desire, (up to eleven DVARS per profile)
***YOU HAVE TO OPEN EACH SVG FROM EACH PROFILE AND MOD THEM SEPERATLY, IF YOU DONT WANT TO MANAGE THE PROFILE IDS.

Sixth:
Rehash and resign profiles, putting them back into their place with Xport.

And Last: you can now open up the single player profiles with the dvar or mod set names and go to Single Player, Resume Game, Save and Quit, Sign out and into another profile and repeat until you have loaded all the mods you want.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Then sign into your xbl profile and go tear up some zombies!!!!!!!

SK167

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone who understands this complete-ly restate it because I can't understand him...

J

jdcx95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Put more dvars on another profile and sign in on it after your first.

M

myxa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice, so u can have up to 33 mods with three profiles.
but i thought they just patched coop zombies mods.

twonaked

twonaked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah they patched it, but if its patched to make you put 11 dvars on one .SVG, now you know how to do it!!

C

canucme3

Reaction score
Sin$
twonaked said:
Yeah they patched it, but if its patched to make you put 11 dvars on one .SVG, now you know how to do it!!
Actually basicly all mods are banned now except for superuser and a couple other pointless ones.

Also even though its pointless now... When you go to resume your game to load the mods, DO NOT click save and quit. That will overwrite your .svg file and you will have to remod it everytime you do it. Instead resume your game and press the Xbox button and sign out. Then sign back in and have fun. Or not now that all the dvars don't work...

B

Buster Chestnut

Reaction score
Sin$
:.( I can't sit in coach anymore since being in first class :.(

that how it feels playing Zombies unmodded :.(

Top Bottom
Login
Register