What's new

Solved How to dupe and keep any car?

C

chencho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone knows how can i dupe and keep any car from the street or just any car? I tried and doing the one with a tank but it seems its not working!! I will appreciate if you could post any video or step by step of this glitch!! The dupe and sell and dupe and keep!! Im trying to help a friend who wants an adder!! Thanks

J

Joeybear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont drive the tank over your car. Instead, park it back from the garage door and let the car drive into it. If the tank is in the right spot it works every time.

Upvote 0
C

chencho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont drive the tank over your car. Instead, park it back from the garage door and let the car drive into it. If the tank is in the right spot it works every time.
No it doesnt work either of the ways!! I always end up killing my friend even with passive mode enable!!!

Upvote 0
Zephyrean465

Zephyrean465

The Silent Storm
Reaction score
Sin$
I think that the tank method is included in here ... plus it has dupe methods for non street cars (personal cars) ... try shooting the tank instead of driving

Upvote 0
C

chencho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah all I want is if someone can send me the link or put the video here where it shows you how to dupe and sell !! And how to dupe and keep any car!! I will gladly appreciate!!

Upvote 0
C

chencho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What apartment? I use the expensive one. Keep trying you find the sweet spot.
Maybe thats the problem cause my friend has an garage since he lacks of money!! You know any other way so i can give him my car and he could sell it and gain more money that way??

Upvote 0
Mrtaximankevin

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Park the tank so the car hits the treads, not the middle ie off center. The sweet spot is a little more than a car length from the door. You move the tank so your friend doesn't get bad sport, then drive your cheapest car out so you don't have to pay a bunch of money for insurance. When it finally works, immediately jump in the tank. You should glitch into then out of the garage. Drive the tank a ways away & call mechanic to deliver the car your friend wants. STAY IN TANK! After it's delivered, your friend gets in the car. YOU NEVER LEAVE THE TANK! He takes it to his garage. Bam.
Any garage works, but the bricks in front of the expensive apt are the perfect length away for the tank barrel. Go look there to get an idea of how far.
Make sure you hit the tank tread tho, you can drive under the tank and get stuck if not.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register