What's new

Tutorial How to download your streams/Upload clips to One Drive.

• Thread starter BreakdowN v2
  • Start date
  • Views 1,139
BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to turn on the archives so your streams can be saved. Once you have made an account go to your settings and then go to channels and videos and make sure the box is checked for archive videos.
LlJrMOn.png

Once that is done all your streams will be saved for a little while. You can access them in your video manager. A little prompt comes up even telling you that they will not be saved.
L45i0Lm.png

What you do is click on the video you want to be saved and copy the URL.
7k7WJAZ.png

You then paste the URL and hit download, then download the videos and they are then saved.
pTdk6dx.png

As of right now there is no way to hear everyone in your party, guess they are adding that feature. But, if we are all streaming we just put http://multitwitch.tv/ and then add our channel names at the end, so it will look like this http://multitwitch.tv/codyhardcore/justin/spyro/vino/domin and it will have all of our steams on one window. Not sure how many can be added on. The most I have done it with is 4. So, if we have more people we will just have to have multiple multitwitches going.

Also, if you are unaware, you can easily save awesome moments as well with the Xbox Record option, or just have all your games being saved to the DVR. You upload them to Upload Studio and there you can upload them to Skydrive (One Drive) and then download them to your PC as well, allowing you to upload them to Youtube. It's really easy, you just right click the video and download it, or click the video, do some editing and then download.
lRjghqf.png

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
XzoRcisT

XzoRcisT

Member of The Year
Reaction score
Sin$
Great info and a great post, thank you very much for this!

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even stream but the fact that you have a helpful tutorial deserves my like.

Top Bottom
Login
Register