What's new

Tutorial How to download worlds to your Xbox!

• Thread starter MAAD City
  • Start date
  • Views 1,273
MAAD City

MAAD City

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Minecraft Xbox Edition - How to Download WorldsThings you need -
- Minecraft
- Horizon
- A World you want
- A Flash/Thumb Drive
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 1 - Download Horizon
https://www.xboxmb.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 2 - Configure your USB device
On the Xbox home fine memory then find your USB and configure it but clicking A - Pretty basic.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 3 - Move your profile too your USB (It will sign you out!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 4 - Find a World
-I have left some link below of some cool worlds
-there are many out there just google it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 5 - This step is tricky and I suggest you use the video I provided!
-Plugin you USB to computer
You want to open your profile and the world save in horizon and copy both the Profile ID and Device ID of your gamer profile to your world save. Then save, rehash and resign 2x (Just in case) to your USB!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 6 - Remove your USB safely and plug back in your USB too xbox
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 7 - Move your profile back to your hard drive (you can also move the save if you want back to the hard drive)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 8 - Load up minecraft and select your save device (which on the worlds on) and boom you have a downloaded world which you can edit like your own!

____________________________________________________________________________​
World Downloads​

There are many more out there just search!
*I take no credit for the videos and worlds - download at your own risk!!!!!

TeOzCrazy

TeOzCrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will DEFINITELY be downloading most of the maps you provided. Thanks for the share man!

MAAD City

MAAD City

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't load to world I did it all it just freezes
I have had the same issue try just loading it on the usb or keeping your profile on the usb.....
I know it's a pain but the worlds you can get and show your friends are worth it!

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
u dont need to copy device id,
just put zeros in.
and also if u want a good map, u would need to convert a few from pc,

Top Bottom
Login
Register