What's new

Question How to download BOGT&TLAD? How to play online?

• Thread starter UchihaMoDz
  • Start date
  • Views 6,805
UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So im just getting back into modding on rgh since 6 months. I have a xex version of gta4 i just started and saved after 1st mission. I'm just curious when we save our files does the xex version just use whatever is on the console? Or does it make its own save files too? Also i see under the system settings hdd that BOGT is installed but i dont think its unlocked to use on the rgh. I assume i have to unlock it with xm360? Where would i find the download for TLAD? also even though it says i have BOGT on the hdd how can i check on the rgh side like on neighborhood or something that i have the content files for it? Sorry for the numerous questions its just that this game is very large with its content. Also how do we play online? I clicked start but saw nothing for online. And what's the best mod menu to use on this? I see there scripts and menus out idk which one to use.

s o n n y

s o n n y

Premium
Premium
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
to play online open the phone (dpad up), press multiplayer > player match > quick match then freemode
if your talking about game saves itll show up hdd1\content\your profile numbers\545407F2\00000001 or go to system storage, your hdd > games and apps then gta iv

a mod menu you could use is: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...on-v13-2-updated-13-03-2019-xbox-ps3.1671226/
ive used it before

for the lost and damned it should be included in gta iv complete edition or episodes from liberty city but you could either google/search for it or look in se7ensins premium

UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
to play online open the phone (dpad up), press multiplayer > player match > quick match then freemode
if your talking about game saves itll show up hdd1\content\your profile numbers\545407F2\00000001 or go to system storage, your hdd > games and apps then gta iv

a mod menu you could use is: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...on-v13-2-updated-13-03-2019-xbox-ps3.1671226/
ive used it before

for the lost and damned it should be included in gta iv complete edition or episodes from liberty city but you could either google/search for it or look in se7ensins premium
thanks

UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

ive used it before

u know where to get BOGT?

Top Bottom
Login
Register