What's new

Discussion How to do the Knife Lunge Glitch?

CRAZY NOOB FTW

CRAZY NOOB FTW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so i was watching Youtube and this guy said to go up to the Zombie and press Y and then straight after press the Knife button (This should stop you from knifing) this will then let you do the Knife Lunge glitches out of maps... So i decided to try it but every time I pressed Y then Knife I would just knife the poor lil Zombie :L

Plopawert

Plopawert

Fear The Unknown
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Y, Knife, then Y again. You're missing the second gun switch. :biggrin:

The Governator

jakegloryblink

Get To The Choppa!
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need to hit Y twice. I had trouble with it at first too but now I can do it every time I try. There are a few things the youtube videos dont tell you. You walk up to a zombie. It can be a crawler or an unhurt one. Or if your on Call of the Dead you can do it with George. Get pretty close and hit Y then knife. I suggest switching your controls to tactical layout. So its just Y then B. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE 2 GUNS. Or it obviously won't work. When you hit Y about a half second later hit B. Then run to whatever spot you want. Make sure your not crouched or anything. Then using the left trigger aim at the SAME zombie you charged your knife on then hit B and bingo. You should be slaying zombies with an unfair advantage. Hope this helped.

ExTc Cannon

ExTc Cannon

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
When you do Y knife Y, you need to aim the read bar on the zombie.

Top Bottom
Login
Register