• Start date
  • Views 2,410
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hellraiser83

Reaction score
Sin$
please dont link me youtube videos. ive spent weeks searching for it but it are all done on the old dashboard. anyway... i find easier a "text" tutorial than those useless videos... people are abusing youtube even 4 the simpliest things...

PARTY KRASHER

PARTY KRASHER

Reaction score
Sin$
I would really like to know myself if anybody can help.

X

x Freedom x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The GOW1 SPG no longer works with NXE all you can do now is go to checkpoints in the campaign with it now.

H

Hellraiser83

Reaction score
Sin$
x Freedom x said:
The GOW1 SPG no longer works with NXE all you can do now is go to checkpoints in the campaign with it now.

and what about online achievements? people still glitch it

can i do old glitch if i find a not updated xbox?

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i just did it no lie like 30 mins ago because sombody was asking me if it still work so i tried afew things

Ok its VERY simular to gears of war2's

Clear your cache.

Sign in with the account that has the achievements

Go to campaign select the very last chapter & the very last act on insane

While its loading press the guide button QUICK and sign out & sign in with the account that needs the achievements.

DONE! go online update & play a ranked game

ITS ALL ABOUT PERFECT TIMEING, you gotta be 100% "Flawless" like myself :biggrin:

H

Hellraiser83

Reaction score
Sin$
KoA xFLaWLeSsx said:
i just did it no lie like 30 mins ago because sombody was asking me if it still work so i tried afew things

Clear your cache.

While its loading press the guide button QUICK and sign out & sign in with the account that needs the achievements.

ITS ALL ABOUT PERFECT TIMEING, you gotta be 100% "Flawless" like myself :biggrin:

wow! great! later i try to do it. which is the "proof" that glitch worked? all campaign acts will be available on second profile? i cant check online stats because i ll do it with a newly created profile without xbox live. if it works then ill go to my friend s home for get his achievements.

EDIT: i cleared cache and all my campaign progress its cleared. now i can choose only first chapter...

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
Hellraiser83 said:
wow! great! later i try to do it. which is the "proof" that glitch worked? all campaign acts will be available on second profile? i cant check online stats because i ll do it with a newly created profile without xbox live. if it works then ill go to my friend s home for get his achievements.

EDIT: i cleared cache and all my campaign progress its cleared. now i can choose only first chapter...

Cache doesnt remove game saves as far as campaign, saved progress and stuff like that it removes updates you did somthing wrong

Your supposed to select the campaign mission on the source profile (the account with the achievements) then if you did it right you should be able to select them on the account your trying to glitch, it works for me just fine bro

H

Hellraiser83

Reaction score
Sin$
KoA xFLaWLeSsx said:
Cache doesnt remove game saves as far as campaign, saved progress and stuff like that it removes updates you did somthing wrong

Your supposed to select the campaign mission on the source profile (the account with the achievements) then if you did it right you should be able to select them on the account your trying to glitch, it works for me just fine bro

yes i know how works the glitch, but trust me all my campaign acts and chapters are resetted after clearing cache. i also tried glitch yesterday and i remember that i had all chapters completed on insane... are u sure that i have to load last act and last chapter and if it works any way on first level?

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
Hellraiser83 said:
yes i know how works the glitch, but trust me all my campaign acts and chapters are resetted after clearing cache. i also tried glitch yesterday and i remember that i had all chapters completed on insane... are u sure that i have to load last act and last chapter and if it works any way on first level?

you can try it the way i explained it was the way i did it myself but you can try the first level

H

Hellraiser83

Reaction score
Sin$
KoA xFLaWLeSsx said:
you can try it the way i explained it was the way i did it myself but you can try the first level

dont works on first...

L

Liam7

Reaction score
Sin$
So can you still glitch the multiplayer weapon achievements with the NXE?

H

Hellraiser83

Reaction score
Sin$
xiNsTiNcTx said:

Clear your cache.

ok i got an account from a friend and tried glitch but it doesnt work. i dont understand how u can update the game after SPG.. the update message pop ups BEFORE game start so ho do u do it AFTER???

and another question: i can find a not updated xbox. does the old spg requires to connect to live or its enough to sign in offline? in this case i can start gow with lan cable disconnected in order to avoid nxe update, then connect it only before starting the ranked game

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
You can still do the seriously glitch to get the multiplayer achievements the same way as before NXE. Just make sure your xbox isnt set to load dashboard on startup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register