Tutorial How To Do Savegame Nazi Zombie Mods (2010 After Patch)

MxMCheater

Newbie
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
ok, i need somebody to mod there code_post_gfx.ff file and put screenshot mode on it then save & quit and upload it here, the reason why it says the savegame is incompatible when you try and load an older one is because its out of date so if someone were to upload one now with iso mods because it bypasses the patch then the savegame would be up to date and we would be able to mod zombies again with infinate health,infinate ammo,points mod ect........ :thumbup:
 

Killz4Kookiez

Enthusiast
Messages
63
Reaction score
5
MxMCheater said:
ok, i need somebody to mod there code_post_gfx.ff file and put screenshot mode on it then save & quit and upload it here, the reason why it says the savegame is incompatible when you try and load an older one is because its out of date so if someone were to upload one now with iso mods because it bypasses the patch then the savegame would be up to date and we would be able to mod zombies again with infinate health,infinate ammo,points mod ect........ :thumbup:
It is etc, not ect.

E, t and c are the first three letters of etcetera.
 

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Messages
933
Reaction score
291
If I can be bothered wasting another disc I might get around to it, until then ISO mods are fun :smile:
 

Frylock

Enthusiast
Messages
516
Reaction score
105
FiLTH said:
If I can be bothered wasting another disc I might get around to it, until then ISO mods are fun :smile:
I'll give you $5 via paypal if you upload a Der Riese save that works.
 

NFLD_BULLET93

Enthusiast
Messages
664
Reaction score
51
i would doo it but im not sure where i would put it after all its a button layout not a .bind or dvar
 

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Messages
933
Reaction score
291
NFLD_BULLET93 said:
i would doo it but im not sure where i would put it after all its a button layout not a .bind or dvar
I think I could use the bind to run the screenshot.cfg

Would help more if I had a j tagged xbox or someone that would help me then I wouldn't have to waste discs testing.
 

B3nnyboy

Newbie
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
I have a save game im playing on it rite now but how do i upload it to here??

its a nacht der untoten save got infinite ammo game speed is fast and its got point mod
 

joeocity

Enthusiast
Messages
128
Reaction score
5
Savegame mods are boring, no unlimited ammo, no unlimited health. Just flash your xbox and use Kill_seths's tutorial to make a modded ISO.
 

Andrew766

Newbie
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
joeocity said:
Savegame mods are boring, no unlimited ammo, no unlimited health. Just flash your xbox and use Kill_seths's tutorial to make a modded ISO.
actually if u mod the zombie save you CAN have infinite ammo, pretty much infinite health and most of the fun stuff besides give all, no clip, god mode
 

Il0vemygirl

Enthusiast
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
right now im testing which patches to delete for WaW so that you can still mod Der Riese the only thing slowing me down is my dad hogging the damn 360 lol
 
Top Bottom