Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Tutorial How To Do Savegame Nazi Zombie Mods (2010 After Patch)

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by MxMCheater, Feb 10, 2010 with 12 replies and 3,296 views.

1. MxMCheater

MxMCheater Newbie

Ratings:
    ok, i need somebody to mod there code_post_gfx.ff file and put screenshot mode on it then save & quit and upload it here, the reason why it says the savegame is incompatible when you try and load an older one is because its out of date so if someone were to upload one now with iso mods because it bypasses the patch then the savegame would be up to date and we would be able to mod zombies again with infinate health,infinate ammo,points mod ect........ :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Killz4Kookiez

Killz4Kookiez Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It is etc, not ect.

E, t and c are the first three letters of etcetera.

• Like Like x 1
  3. hakaman7777

hakaman7777 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wow way to help

4. FiLTH

FiLTH Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If I can be bothered wasting another disc I might get around to it, until then ISO mods are fun :smile:

5. Frylock

Frylock Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'll give you $5 via paypal if you upload a Der Riese save that works.

6. NFLD_BULLET93

NFLD_BULLET93 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i would doo it but im not sure where i would put it after all its a button layout not a .bind or dvar

7. FiLTH

FiLTH Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I think I could use the bind to run the screenshot.cfg

Would help more if I had a j tagged xbox or someone that would help me then I wouldn't have to waste discs testing.

8. B3nnyboy

B3nnyboy Newbie

Ratings:
    I have a save game im playing on it rite now but how do i upload it to here??

its a nacht der untoten save got infinite ammo game speed is fast and its got point mod

9. joeocity

joeocity Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Savegame mods are boring, no unlimited ammo, no unlimited health. Just flash your xbox and use Kill_seths's tutorial to make a modded ISO.

10. Andrew766

Andrew766 Newbie

Ratings:
    actually if u mod the zombie save you CAN have infinite ammo, pretty much infinite health and most of the fun stuff besides give all, no clip, god mode

11. Il0vemygirl

Il0vemygirl Enthusiast

Ratings:
    right now im testing which patches to delete for WaW so that you can still mod Der Riese the only thing slowing me down is my dad hogging the damn 360 lol

12. DJQUIKSILV3R

DJQUIKSILV3R Enthusiast

Ratings:
  13. FiLTH

FiLTH Enthusiast

Ratings: