What's new

Tutorial How To Do Remote Recoveries BO1 / MW3 2019

LAlN

LAlN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It has been brought to our attention that people are selling remote recovery tools on BO1 and MW3. XBOX360LSBEST gave me the ok to release this so here ya go.

We don't like it being sold because people are literally selling just an XUID Spoofer and ripping people off.

How To Do This:

1. Sign Into XBL
2. Launch MW3 (DON'T SELECT STORAGE DEVICE)
3. Spoof COD XUID (I Used The BO2 S**** Tool)
4. Select Storage Device + Load Into MW3 Multiplayer Main Menu
5. Edit Stats
6. Get A Kill Online + Leave Game

Also Works On BO1 Just XUID Spoof right after you launch default_mp.xex

Credits: XBOX360LSBEST / Lain - Testing

N

Nigels

African Squad
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh yikes, they really unpatched the old remote recovery method.

S

s7 Snow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't say whether or not your method actually works because it didn't last time I tried, but a couple of months ago I was doing remote recoveries for people over on TTG and you just have to game XUID Spoof and Xam XUID Spoof, it works every time. My method for bo1 was slightly different also, but from what I could tell, you can't do anything on bo1 via dvars, it will just apply it to the original account, everything has to be done via memory edits

Last edited:
Amphium

Amphium

Insert Custom Title Here
Reaction score
Sin$
Imagine Unpatching an Exploit that you patched years ago

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
have to try this out and see if this works

Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
This is unfortunate. Was hoping it would stay private but I guess if people are selling it, it should be out publicly.

Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is almost entirely useless information but you can use this to view anyone's online vault. If the account had Elite attached to it, you can view all 24 slots. I just used it to view my first account's saved content since it is permanently banned and I cannot see it otherwise. I got some nostalgia out of that.

ExamV1

ExamV1

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh thats cool, can this work if they are playing the game? or does the person have to be off the game

GrubXer0

GrubXer0

Metal Faced Villain
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh thats cool, can this work if they are playing the game? or does the person have to be off the game
It will sign them out of MW3 and kick them back to the 1st multiplayer screen. It will force them to fetch their profile again.

If you want to fetch their profile, they can't be in MW3's multiplayer the same time as you.

ExamV1

ExamV1

Reaction score
Sin$
so when you XUID spoof as them should their emblem and rank show for you or your own?

Top Bottom
Login
Register