What's new

Solved How to do a GTA recovery without getting banned?

• Thread starter SecurID
  • Start date
  • Views 4,687
SecurID

SecurID

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know that someone posted something a few months back but cannot find it. When performing a recovery service, what are the best tool(s) to use without/reducing the chance of a being banned? An account that I recovered for a family member on 6/23 just got banned 12/31/9999 12:00:00 AM (UTC). While I dont offer services to the public, I want to be able to do so for family/friends.

I have access to Purge, SkyAcro, Zenyle, the Recovery Tool, the One Tool and just want to be able to provide a better service. Thanks in advance to any help given. :smile:

K

Khaleesi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What stealth service are you using? Personally i use NiNJA, and I've never got an account ban.

Upvote 0
SecurID

SecurID

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What stealth service are you using? Personally i use NiNJA, and I've never got an account ban.
I am using CrypticLive. The seems to be fine but open to suggetions. I have learned that most free servers arent that reliable. What tools do you/everyone use?

Upvote 0
SecurID

SecurID

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes Barnacle, thanks for sharing your post

The tools that I use are in my original post. Are scripted mods safer as Ive never used them.?

Upvote 0
SecurID

SecurID

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed. I know this has probaby been asked before many times bit what is the highest yet safest rank/cash that should be given?

Would it be safer to give a few million and then give more via a money drop or does it really matter?

Upvote 0
Harmonic

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed. I know this has probaby been asked before many times bit what is the highest yet safest rank/cash that should be given?

Would it be safer to give a few million and then give more via a money drop or does it really matter?
The money shouldn't matter but I recommend that you don't rank up over level 800.

Upvote 0
SecurID

SecurID

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never rank over 250 and always inform the account owner that realistically no benefit in much over 120 unless it for bragging rights. So I always reccommend 121-249.

While Ihave never done it, I occasionally see profiles with billions? How is that possible? Would it be safe to do? (I realize that this would be legitimately impossible and again for bragging rights. I also only recover in "invite only" sessions. This is why I was shocked that the account got banned. :frown:

Upvote 0
Harmonic

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Sin$
I never rank over 250 and always inform the account owner that realistically no benefit in much over 120 unless it for bragging rights. So I always reccommend 121-249.

While Ihave never done it, I occasionally see profiles with billions? How is that possible? Would it be safe to do? (I realize that this would be legitimately impossible and again for bragging rights. I also only recover in "invite only" sessions. This is why I was shocked that the account got banned. :frown:
I think the highest you can go is rank 8000 but then again, what server are you using? They may not hide activities in games which NiNJA does.

Upvote 0
Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the highest you can go is rank 8000 but then again, what server are you using? They may not hide activities in games which NiNJA does.
i gave my main modded cars in 2 garages,rank 120 + 420 , modded run,modded roll modded outfits + 11Bil no ban

Upvote 0
SecurID

SecurID

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have lifetime on Cryptic Live and could certainly use another for backup just in case however, there is no way I could afford Ninja. (From what I gather from most in the community, they are the measuring stick.)

To be honest I always see people advertising servers but really have no way to shop per KV life and recovery protection because most say the same thing. For example all claim to have:

ID Spoofing
BO2 Bypass
COD Bypass
AW Bypass
GTA Bypass
DDoS Protection
XeCheats
MSP Spoofing
Gold Spoofing
Offhost Mods
24/7 Support
etc....

But only after they have your money do you realize you will need a crap load of KVs on hand.

:smile: 
i gave my main modded cars in 2 garages,rank 120 + 420 , modded run,modded roll modded outfits + 11Bil no ban
What were you using? Menu?

Upvote 0
Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I have lifetime on Cryptic Live and could certainly use another for backup just in case however, there is no way I could afford Ninja. (From what I gather from most in the community, they are the measuring stick.)

To be honest I always see people advertising servers but really have no way to shop per KV life and recovery protection because most say the same thing. For example all claim to have:

ID Spoofing
BO2 Bypass
COD Bypass
AW Bypass
GTA Bypass
DDoS Protection
XeCheats
MSP Spoofing
Gold Spoofing
Offhost Mods
24/7 Support
etc....

But only after they have your money do you realize you will need a crap load of KVs on hand.

:smile: 

What were you using? Menu?
only server to pay for is ninja and a couple others tbh and i have my own with some sexy stuff and some more recovey options purge got boring so i just done one to go along with it

Upvote 0
Gibe de pussi b0ss

Gibe de pussi b0ss

B0ss Plz
Reaction score
Sin$
I know that someone posted something a few months back but cannot find it. When performing a recovery service, what are the best tool(s) to use without/reducing the chance of a being banned? An account that I recovered for a family member on 6/23 just got banned 12/31/9999 12:00:00 AM (UTC). While I dont offer services to the public, I want to be able to do so for family/friends.

I have access to Purge, SkyAcro, Zenyle, the Recovery Tool, the One Tool and just want to be able to provide a better service. Thanks in advance to any help given. :smile:
If the Xbox Live accounts are getting flagged and banned Until 9999, It is Most likely caused by The stealth server you are using This will usually happen If the keyvault you were using gets flagged and banned From the faulty stealth service you had the kv & Profile on. A Way around This I Would recommend you to do this : use NINJA Buy a keyvault That you will strictly only use On NINJA. (there is also another stealth service with the same kvlife as xbls.ninja, That you could use to do this without causing a profile suspension, but I am not allowed to mention It here on se7ensins I am sure.) And then recover the account. As Long as The kv you use stays Unbanned for the profile recovery, you should No longer run Into the 9999/2 week suspension issue with profiles.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't mod publicly with the account. Don't use a free stealth.

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems the question has been answered here. If you have any other questions feel free to open a new thread so we can support you.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register