What's new

Tutorial (How To)Detailed|*Come Look*|Put Minecraft Saves on Xbox

RobotJuice

RobotJuice

Undercover Ad​min
Programmer EotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
To start this is not TTG, you do not need to put '(How To)Detailed|*Come Look*|' in the title. It makes it looks very obnoxious. A simple 'How To Put Minecraft Saves on Xbox' would be appropriate. Secondly you should embed the youtube video; not just post the link. Finally why not just copy and paste the text tutorial rather than just saying it is in the description?

Video Tutorial

Text Tutorial
  1. First you guys need to put your save on your USB Device from your Xbox. You can copy or move it to your USB Device.(You may need to configure your device to your xbox before you can do this).
  2. Head over to your computer and plug in your USB Device.
  3. Download your preferred savegame.
  4. Download Horizon. Download here.
  5. In Horizon there will be a device explorer tab, click on games, then right click on your minecraft save and extract it to your desktop or where ever you choose.
  6. Drag your save back into Horizon. It will be a -.Bin file-. You also want to drag the modded save into there aswell.(They will over lap).
  7. You will see profile id and device id. You want to copy and paste the ones from your original save on to the modded one.
  8. Rehash and Resign.
  9. Right click your minecraft save on the device tab it will say inject file click that. Select the modded save.
  10. It will ask you to choose a profile. You can skip or if you have your profile on your USB Device click it.
  11. It will say it was successful. Now head over to your Xbox and plug your USB Device in and transfer your saves back to your Xbox.
  12. Start up Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition and Enjoy.

Ch3at

Ch3at

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To start this is not TTG, you do not need to put '(How To)Detailed|*Come Look*|' in the title. It makes it looks very obnoxious. A simple 'How To Put Minecraft Saves on Xbox' would be appropriate. Secondly you should embed the youtube video; not just post the link. Finally why not just copy and paste the text tutorial rather than just saying it is in the description?

Video Tutorial

Text Tutorial
  1. First you guys need to put your save on your USB Device from your Xbox. You can copy or move it to your USB Device.(You may need to configure your device to your xbox before you can do this).
  2. Head over to your computer and plug in your USB Device.
  3. Download your preferred savegame.
  4. Download Horizon. Download here.
  5. In Horizon there will be a device explorer tab, click on games, then right click on your minecraft save and extract it to your desktop or where ever you choose.
  6. Drag your save back into Horizon. It will be a -.Bin file-. You also want to drag the modded save into there aswell.(They will over lap).
  7. You will see profile id and device id. You want to copy and paste the ones from your original save on to the modded one.
  8. Rehash and Resign.
  9. Right click your minecraft save on the device tab it will say inject file click that. Select the modded save.
  10. It will ask you to choose a profile. You can skip or if you have your profile on your USB Device click it.
  11. It will say it was successful. Now head over to your Xbox and plug your USB Device in and transfer your saves back to your Xbox.
  12. Start up Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition and Enjoy.

Do you always complain this much?
Anyway It is not hard to look at the description of the video it takes 10secs.
This is 7s I thought it was a lot nicer here.
I was trying to help the community sir.

RobotJuice

RobotJuice

Undercover Ad​min
Programmer EotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I was trying to help you to post a better tutorial. All you did was post a link. If people wanted a youtube link they could search it on youtube.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with robot. He was trying not make your thread look like absolute ****!

-Unh0ly-

-Unh0ly-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is just a rehash and resign tutorial :mad: For a moment there I thought it was a tut on how to convert PC worlds to xbox (however impossible it sounds due to the version difference)

Top Bottom
Login
Register