What's new

Patched How to detach MOC cab from trailer and drive in the bunker

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Step 1- Pull your MOC out of the Bunker or simply request it.

Step 2- Pull the MOC into the Bunker and as you are pulling in , hold right on the d pad. (right before your character gets out you will see the trailer pop off the cab)

Step 3- Walk over to the mechanic and push right to modify, select cab, then back the whole way out .

Step 4- walk close enough to the cab that when u press triangle your character starts walking to enter the cab , hold down on the d pad to bring up character selection wheel and keep it held in the whole time , when you get in hit gas.

You can now drive the moc around as long as you have down held on the d pad .

If your cab gets stuck , you can reset by walking into moc , you can also hit it with your pv if it's out and get it to drive. I think it gets "bricked" when driving on un even ground .

Have had some really glitchy results with this. Nothing major . Just pretty funny to play around with .

Also sometimes the cab will not be fully hooked but it's also not disconnected , this can make for some funny things . Had the MOC flopping all over the place with blue circle still

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could be something here gong to play around with this

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool:wink:
Fun way to pass the time
for a little while :smile:

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thought this had to do with us getting glitched to get right on dpad anywhere in the Bunker/store caddy but it's not, so I thought I'd share it

Could be something here gong to play around with this
Some things were pretty glitchy with it. Like when driving to where the caddy's are parked you get the thrown into the default Bunker interior , but it's not. You can see all the way up the exit ramp but can not access it. I will tell you that their are still other GCTF methods in the bunker

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyway to move the camera i suck at this glitch just did it like 5 times and can't get the truck behind the trailer it usually gets stuck any time I touch the trailer

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Let go of character wheel without pressing gas. Get out, move ur camera hold down and get back in. Flat nose works best. It's just funny to mess around with

Yxnxs

Yxnxs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thought this had to do with us getting glitched to get right on dpad anywhere in the Bunker/store caddy but it's not, so I thought I'd share it

Some things were pretty glitchy with it. Like when driving to where the caddy's are parked you get the thrown into the default Bunker interior , but it's not. You can see all the way up the exit ramp but can not access it. I will tell you that their are still other GCTF methods in the bunker
Do you have any ideas for this bunker gctf or are you just saying there may be one in there that needs to be found ?

T

tigerdan_01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think i maby discovered something
i did your glitch
after driving a little bit around my cab got completly stuck
then i bought another cab
after i bought it i could drive around freely in my old cab

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have any ideas for this bunker gctf or are you just saying there may be one in there that needs to be found ?
I am able to story the caddy from my Bunker and my friends Bunker. Also right on d pad to enter from anywhere in the Bunker. This was just something we found messing with in the process. Broontango can also get right on d pad as well . Trying to break it to get it while in a friends car

I think i maby discovered something
i did your glitch
after driving a little bit around my cab got completly stuck
then i bought another cab
after i bought it i could drive around freely in my old cab
Lol good find bro. Never even thought of that . You can get it un stuck sometimes by hitting it with your pv or caddy . But that's cool to be able to drive freely

T

tigerdan_01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol good find bro. Never even thought of that . You can get it un stuck sometimes by hitting it with your pv or caddy . But that's cool to be able to drive freely
it just half free
you are going to get kicked out after like 20-30 sec

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haven't had time to mess with it anymore, but could you combine this with the bunker caddy glitch? Like park the truck can by the door instead of the free elegy.

Top Bottom
Login
Register