What's new

Solved How to DELETE Terabyte (Replace with a RH8)

• Thread starter Federiko11
  • Start date
  • Views 2,691
F

Federiko11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In some way I fu****-up my new Terabyte.

Practically i’m able to request from interaction menu, I can do activity from Terabyte computers, but when I try to park in NightClub garage, I have an infinite Black Screen.

My idea is to replace Terabyte with an RH8 in way to Sell it and Buy a new Terabyte.

Any Idea?
Many thanks!!!

N

Navy Davey

☠️Kidnap the Sandy Claws☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
What did you do to get it
So messed up?
Start there and try to
Come up with a logical
Progression of how to
Reverse what you have
Done:wink:
If you do go as far as
Saving over it you probably
Would be be best to do it with
An uninsured street car so that you could blow it up after:wink:
The space needs to be empty.
Really I think if you somehow do save over it you will really screw things up even further...
What if....
The game still thinks that you have unlocked it and won’t allow you to purchase another:frown:

F

Federiko11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did you do to get it
So messed up?
Start there and try to
Come up with a logical
Progression of how to
Reverse what you have
Done:wink:
If you do go as far as
Saving over it you probably
Would be be best to do it with
An uninsured street car so that you could blow it up after:wink:
The space needs to be empty.
Really I think if you somehow do save over it you will really screw things up even further...
What if....
The game still thinks that you have unlocked it and won’t allow you to purchase another:frown:
Thanks for your answer.
What I did is:

1) I buy Terabyte with Money Freeze.
2) Modified into the 5th Garage of NC.
3) Left online and did the DM procedure to save it
4) when I was online I only changed the tint inside Terabyte (Warstock) and I forget to change something on the NC Mechanic.

Now as per OP I can call it, I can make missions but I can’t park inside the NC Garage and sometime I lose the Oppressor MK2 inside the Terabyte (randomly).

I really think that there are no way to make the reverse to fix it.
The only thing that can help me is to find a way to replace it in way to destroy the replaced car and buy a new Terabyte.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Kidnap the Sandy Claws☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Yeah...
I think you are right:frown:
Sounds like a nightmare!
Good luck fixing it:wink:

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
So do you leave the save in place to normally load gta on ps4? Sorry im on xbox and on xbox before going back online via story mode you need to remove the save that causes the sptomp freeze.

So, what happens when you call your moc? That should put the other vehicle back into the garage. Does the terabyte have an option to return to storage? (Sorry havent been on gta much this week)
Did you try blowing it up? (Does it blow up?)
What about removing the oppressor and putting it somewhere else? (Can the mkII oppressor be stored elsewhere?)
Its possible the oppressor is also in the terabyte slot which is causing the slot to go brick.
Another thing to try would be pull in the night club and as soon as the screen starts to go black disconnect and reconnect the internet.
Or hit the garage, recent activity, gta online. Or hit the garage, join friend, sit on join message for 45 seconds, and accept. (Or sit on it same amount of time and decline)
I would think that an rh8 in the terabyte slot would create a dead spot where the terabyte goes.
For the future use the same method I do for frozen money. Dont buy things that another car cant overwrite by simply replacing it. (Yeah I know this part of advice does nothing to help the problem at hand)

I would go full tilt trying things to make it show up in the slot before I ever tried to place a car in its slot.

B

brendonlpr242

Reaction score
I have the same problem maybe if we can do a merge glitch maybe our friends terabyte will spawn in our nightclub

F

Federiko11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So do you leave the save in place to normally load gta on ps4? Sorry im on xbox and on xbox before going back online via story mode you need to remove the save that causes the sptomp freeze.
Yes

So, what happens when you call your moc? That should put the other vehicle back into the garage. Does the terabyte have an option to return to storage?
Yes, Yes and Yes.
(Sorry havent been on gta much this week)
Did you try blowing it up? (Does it blow up?)
What about removing the oppressor and putting it somewhere else? (Can the mkII oppressor be stored elsewhere?)
Its possible the oppressor is also in the terabyte slot which is causing the slot to go brick.
Another thing to try would be pull in the night club and as soon as the screen starts to go black disconnect and reconnect the internet.
Or hit the garage, recent activity, gta online. Or hit the garage, join friend, sit on join message for 45 seconds, and accept. (Or sit on it same amount of time and decline)
I would think that an rh8 in the terabyte slot would create a dead spot where the terabyte goes.
For the future use the same method I do for frozen money. Dont buy things that another car cant overwrite by simply replacing it. (Yeah I know this part of advice does nothing to help the problem at hand)

I would go full tilt trying things to make it show up in the slot before I ever tried to place a car in its slot.

I practically tried any steps above w/o success :frown:

E

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes

Yes, Yes and Yes.

I practically tried any steps above w/o success :frown:
Did you order the MKII and place into the terrabite with the frozen money at the same time?

F

Federiko11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you order the MKII and place into the terrabite with the frozen money at the same time?
Yes, but for that one I changed the armour then I save it. Main problem is the Terabyte

Top Bottom