Working [How-To] Crota Hard Mode Glitch

• Thread starter MischievousJew
  • Start date
  • Views 59,155
Avegantemos

Avegantemos

Reaction score
Sin$
Could anybody do this for me? Xbox 360. I have the checkpoint.

B

Billtheabridged

Reaction score
Sin$
I have the hard check on 360 just need someone who can do the glitch. I also have a gorgon checkpoint on hard that I will share.

D

dj1250

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if you are able to make the wall vanish from behind the glass wall. if so it would allow people to get practice. I have not problem getting through the wall. I use UDP at 10kb causing my internet to drop fast with a few disconnects from time to time. I have 18 mbs and when UDP is turned on it drops to 1mb. Should I be aiming for as soon as the bridge starts to build or as soon as crota tries to spawn? Or should I slow down the lag?

S

stratt

Reaction score
Sin$
Away from my Xbox. Has anyone tried since the update today. 
I was wondering if you are able to make the wall vanish from behind the glass wall. if so it would allow people to get practice. I have not problem getting through the wall. I use UDP at 10kb causing my internet to drop fast with a few disconnects from time to time. I have 18 mbs and when UDP is turned on it drops to 1mb. Should I be aiming for as soon as the bridge starts to build or as soon as crota tries to spawn? Or should I slow down the lag?

64kbs. Start the lag again immediately when crota spawns.

T

Taidoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Done it once but spent hours and hours failing ever since. Unless there's a better cue. It's not just getting the timing with the wall that's 50\50 it's getting him to move and stagger in the right direction and that's hoping you have the wall down. Then you hope he dies cos he's been behind the wall but didn't drop down and die a few times aswell. It's basically a crap shot each time and not worth the effort after a while. You need dragons breath and two grenades to do this regular I think. If anyone wants to help each other I have the cp on hard - ps4 msg me.

Rampetrabbit

Rampetrabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Done it once but spent hours and hours failing ever since. Unless there's a better cue. It's not just getting the timing with the wall that's 50\50 it's getting him to move and stagger in the right direction and that's hoping you have the wall down. Then you hope he dies cos he's been behind the wall but didn't drop down and die a few times aswell. It's basically a crap shot each time and not worth the effort after a while. You need dragons breath and two grenades to do this regular I think. If anyone wants to help each other I have the cp on hard - ps4 msg me.
Im keen whats your psn? Mine is Rampetrabbit

T

Taidoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will add you - I've managed to do this within 4 attempts on another persons account as I couldn't seem to nail it with others in the party - I think it's just me tho but I'd like to know others who run it in a party if they have tips or how many people it's doable with.

Lip Wonder

Lip Wonder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will add you - I've managed to do this within 4 attempts on another persons account as I couldn't seem to nail it with others in the party - I think it's just me tho but I'd like to know others who run it in a party if they have tips or how many people it's doable with.

I can get a full team through, Usually just got to play with the timing as far as getting people out of the glass(for some reason the last couple weeks I can only get it to work when majority of the people get out). If I cant get it to work with everyone in the game, I start a party and have everyone leave once they are in orbit by themselves I send a invt from the party, then as soon as the first person joins(grey bar at the bottom of the screen saying so and so joined) and thats when I start it like I would by myself, everyone should get in and be flying into the game when you push him off and they will get the rewards.

T

Taidoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just struggled getting out of the glass one day and not the next. What's the deal getting other people through the glass? To help push him? The few times people jump through the glass with us they just make him move about too much. I've so far only done it solo not with a crew.

Top Bottom
Login
Register