• Thread starter MischievousJew
  • Start date
  • Views 59,157
MischievousJew

MischievousJew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so yesterday I shared a video showing me/my girlfriend successfully replicating the new hard crota glitch "push crota of the edge" apparently it attracted quite a lot of attention. Many people asked how to do it and I said I would upload a text tutorial so here it is.

Now, people have asked on here and YouTube asking why we did not record the start and getting through the glass, the answer for this is: we did not expect to do this glitch and we were just trying it for fun, not to deliberately record it and upload for views. I literally recorded the last 30 seconds using "Xbox record that" hence, no lagging through the glass on the video, would of been probably 40 seconds long.The glitch is unfinished and really I do not know the full extent of how it works.. However, I have tried many different timings and results vary quite a lot, but the method below as best I can remember is how I got it to work.... so it does take some patience and time, but you WILL get it eventually.PREREQUISITES:

A lagswitch application/program (I personally use "AnFlood" for android but use whichever you wish)

Anflood requires a ROOTED device
Host/IP : Google.com
Port: 3074
I use 128kb packets

Warlock with: Gift of the sun (x2 Grenades), Solar grenade and POSSIBLY the Dragons Breath exotic rocket launcher.

Could possibly be done with ANY class but with warlock however, there is a possibility that the radiance special activated at the right time causes the wall to vanish, so you will need to experiment...

HOW TO GET THROUGH THE GLASS BEFORE THE CRYSTAL ACTIVATES:

#1 Configure your chosen lagswitch to UDP flood with a packet size of 128kb but do not turn on.

#2 Line up with the left hand side of the crystal so you brush past it as you run to the far left glass window and jump onto the blue circle on the floor on the left hand side

#3 Start the run and the second your screen goes green flick your lagswitch on..leave it on until just before you jump out of the window, then turn it off.

#4 You should be standing on the blue circle outside on the left before the "Presence of Crota" activated (or mid jump when it activates) (:01)

#5 Jump onto the tall thin pillar located between you and crota (:03-:04)

#6 Turn and face where the wall forms and crota spawns and wait until you see the wall glow green behind crota...

#7 The second the wall behind crota glows green hit your lagswitch for 1 second.

You should do #8 immediately after turning the lag switch on

#8a Throw a solar grenade in front of crota feet and jump to the left hand side "bridge"

#8b Fire a rocket from your dragons breath infront of crotas feet and jump to the left hand side "bridge"

#9 Throw another grenade/rocket infront of crota, jump up and activate your radiance.

The wall should vanish and if your grenades/rockets were placed correctly crota should walk right back off the edge.

Here is the video I shared yesterday (Played and uploaded by my girlfriend, lagged by myself)

I'm sorry if this doesn't really make sense, but hopefully I have put forward the basics for you to replicate yourselves.

If you have any questions/suggestions please do share them..

Last edited:
fathom7411

fathom7411

Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so yesterday I shared a video showing me/my girlfriend successfully replicating the new hard crota glitch "push crota of the edge" apparently it attracted quite a lot of attention. Many people asked how to do it and I said I would upload a text tutorial so here it is.

Now, people have asked on here and YouTube asking why we did not record the start and getting through the glass, the answer for this is: we did not expect to do this glitch and we were just trying it for fun, not to deliberately record it and upload for views. I literally recorded the last 30 seconds using "Xbox record that" hence, no lagging through the glass on the video, would of been probably 40 seconds long.The glitch is unfinished and really I do not know the full extent of how it works.. However, I have tried many different timings and results vary quite a lot, but the method below as best I can remember is how I got it to work.... so it does take some patience and time, but you WILL get it eventually.PREREQUISITES:

A lagswitch application/program (I personally use "AnFlood" for android but use whichever you wish)

I use 128kb packets

Warlock with: Gift of the sun (x2 Grenades), Solar grenade and POSSIBLY the Dragons Breath exotic rocket launcher.

Could possibly be done with ANY class but with warlock however, there is a possibility that the radiance special activated at the right time causes the wall to vanish, so you will need to experiment...

#1 Configure your chosen lagswitch to UDP flood with a packet size of 128kb but do not turn on.

#2 Line up with the left hand side of the crystal so you brush past it as you run to the far left glass window and jump onto the blue circle on the floor on the left hand side

#3 Start the run and the second your screen goes green flick your lagswitch on..leave it on until just before you jump out of the window, then turn it off.

#4 You should be standing on the blue circle outside on the left before the "Presence of Crota" activated (or mid jump when it activates) (:01)

#6 Turn and face where the wall forms and crota spawns and wait until you see the wall glow green behind crota...

#7 The second the wall behind crota glows green hit your lagswitch for 1 second.

#8a Throw a solar grenade in front of crota feet and jump to the left hand side "bridge"

#8b Fire a rocket from your dragons breath infront of crotas feet and jump to the left hand side "bridge"

#9 Throw another grenade/rocket infront of crota, jump up and activate your radiance.

The wall should vanish and if your grenades/rockets were placed correctly crota should walk right back off the edge.

Here is the video I shared yesterday (Played and uploaded by my girlfriend, lagged by myself)

I'm sorry if this doesn't really make sense, but hopefully I have put forward the basics for you to replicate yourselves.

Nice share. I probably won't use it but this should help enough people figure it out so people aren't trying to make money off of crota runs.

NUNsLAUGHTER

NUNsLAUGHTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the guide. I'll be trying whenev I get a crota checkpoint again

ILoveDashing

ILoveDashing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I'm using udp unicorn what should the target and port be?

MischievousJew

MischievousJew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I'm using udp unicorn what should the target and port be?
I updated the OP to solve this question but I used:

HOST/IP: google.com or 74.125.224.72
PORT: 3074

I would believe that the target would be the IP address of your console...however I haven't used UDP unicorn so I'm not sure if it may just be HOST

Thanks man. Got this to work my first try!
Your very welcome, I'm surprised my guide actually helped someone else do it lol..

hugugy

hugugy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got AnFlood and put 128 under "Bytes". I press "Flood" but then it won't let me press "Stop"

U

unarmed box

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got this UDP Unicorn thing but I have no idea what im doing lol

Mr Steele Yo Girl

Mr Steele Yo Girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have UDP Unicorn as well. I know the target is 74.125.224.72 and there is an option for the port to be Xbox Live but I'm not sure if thats correct. Also the packets only go up to 65 kb. Would that work as well?

superawesomekickas

superawesomekickas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Anflood requires a ROOTED device
Host/IP : Google.com
Port: 3074
I use 128kb packets

Where did you get the anflood thing?

HitmanKillsYou

HitmanKillsYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We cant get the timing down for when crota spawns. My friend can get through the barrier, but cant get the formation behind a crota to despawn

Chaz Chelios

Chaz Chelios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If someone can host....im a warlock and have experience with "the push" method!

T

Twiztidx420x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol this is a joke thread right? You're just making it hard as hell to do this and using radiance doesn't make the wall dissapear. You want a fast and easy method to do it 100% of the time? I think I should release my tutorial.

HitmanKillsYou

HitmanKillsYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol this is a joke thread right? You're just making it hard as hell to do this and using radiance doesn't make the wall dissapear. You want a fast and easy method to do it 100% of the time? I think I should release my tutorial.
Then do it. This thread would be a lot more helpful if the video actually SHOWED when to activate the lag switch each time

Top Bottom
Login
Register