• Thread starter TeOzCrazy
  • Start date
  • Views 1,181
TeOzCrazy

TeOzCrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you create your own DNS server? I'm not talking about managing a DNS server like gtakit.tk
I'm talking about making your OWN SERVER! Is this for free first of all? Thanks!

PatrickJr

PatrickJr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you create your own DNS server? I'm not talking about managing a DNS server like gtakit.tk
I'm talking about making your OWN SERVER! Is this for free first of all? Thanks!

Not really free, you have to invest in a dedicated server at least, I asked about this before, I got no response, I have a Dedicated Server I was going to create a Christmas DNS Server

Upvote 0
TeOzCrazy

TeOzCrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really free, you have to invest in a dedicated server at least, I asked about this before, I got no response, I have a Dedicated Server I was going to create a Christmas DNS Server

You should add the option to put people in the bad sport lobby and charge $5. I bet you'll get a HIGH ROI (Return on Investment). I would do that myself, but I'm poor. So I can't.
You'd just need to know how to code the tunables or have someone that does and the same does for DDoS protection and you'll be good for the long run if necessary. :wink:

Upvote 0
PatrickJr

PatrickJr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should add the option to put people in the bad sport lobby and charge $5. I bet you'll get a HIGH ROI (Return on Investment). I would do that myself, but I'm poor. So I can't.
You'd just need to know how to code the tunables or have someone that does and the same does for DDoS protection and you'll be good for the long run if necessary. :wink:

My server has DDoS Protection and stuff, I just wanted to do it for s***s and giggles, I could charge, but $5 to me is not alot due to the conversion rates {I'm from the UK}

Maybe if someone is willing to tell me I could do that, and I know how to code the Tunables and such.

Upvote 0
TeOzCrazy

TeOzCrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My server has DDoS Protection and stuff, I just wanted to do it for ****s and giggles, I could charge, but $5 to me is not alot due to the conversion rates {I'm from the UK}

Maybe if someone is willing to tell me I could do that, and I know how to code the Tunables and such.

I said $5 because its cheap and you'd have THOUSANDS of users EASY! With that option you'd also be the only one with it so everyone would go to you. 65k users were on the once FREE now closed DNS server, 65k times $5 do the math :wink: You'd have a monopoly and a great price for each individual buyer. Think about it :wink:

Upvote 0
PatrickJr

PatrickJr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I said $5 because its cheap and you'd have THOUSANDS of users EASY! With that option you'd also be the only one with it so everyone would go to you. 65k users were on the once FREE now closed DNS server, 65k times $5 do the math :wink: You'd have a monopoly and a great price for each individual buyer. Think about it :wink:

That's true to be honest, smart thinking bro.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register