• Start date
  • Views 1,411
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ExTc iModz

Loyalty Means Family
Reaction score
Alright, as I know every .dll for Modern Warfare 2 needs an Xex launcher to load up (default_mp.xex?). Also that launcher has to be coded for the name of THAT certain .dll. Thing is, I created a .dll(brand new) (which I have no correctly with all activations), I now need an XEX that goes with my .dll. I have no clue, absolutely no clue how to code an XEX for my .dll. Needing some help with that :3, how do you create a custom XEX? thanks.

A

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Reaction score
Alright, as I know every .dll for Modern Warfare 2 needs an Xex launcher to load up (default_mp.xex?). Also that launcher has to be coded for the name of THAT certain .dll. Thing is, I created a .dll(brand new) (which I have no correctly with all activations), I now need an XEX that goes with my .dll. I have no clue, absolutely no clue how to code an XEX for my .dll. Needing some help with that :3, how do you create a custom XEX? thanks.
I'd also love to know. Lol

O

OGxKushxKing

The King of Kush
Reaction score
me four lol. No but i dont know all the steps but you need to use xextool to decrypt and clean xex and then edit it (this is where idk what to do) in a hex editor then re encrypt it and thats it i think.

T

Th3 Scrapper420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you need a file (Patch.S) to patch the default_mp.xex with so it that well allow you to run what ever the name of the .dll may be. Correct me If im wrong at all hear 7S

S

SiJaN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Open the xex in HxD search for game then you will find the directory change he dll name to yours. Then patch it!

S

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Reaction score
Here You Go :biggrin:

Open Debug in your source.
Copy the dll_load.dll
Paste it in another folder with xextool in it.
Rename it dll_load.dll.xex
Then run these commands in order:
xextool -e d -c b -o uncomp.xex dll_load.dll.xex
xextool -e e -c c -o jack.dll.xex uncomp.xex

Open patch.s.
Change where it says game:\\dll_load.dll
to game:\\YOURDLLNAME.dll
And change the align below it to 1, if it isn't already.
Then put a default_mp.xex in the same folder and the patch.s in the same folder w/ xepatcher and xextool.
Run this: xepatcher -p patch.s -x default_mp.xex

remane YOURDLLMANE.dll.xex to YOURDLLNAME.dll now then use that and the default_mp.xex i used in the patching on my jtag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom