Sin$
kill his teammates good luck buff nasus

Jason

Jason

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
You can gank nasus all you want, but I know for a fact he will always stack to 500 before my games end. Most of my teams are incapable of realizing that the best way to beat nasus is to end the game before he has a chance to do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha garen buffs when?

jongyoonpark

jongyoonpark

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol these types of people are the people that loses to nasus frequently

nasus has no champion counters said so by nasus main
nasus is a strong laner said so by challenger nasus main chris
im a nasus main and most of my losses come from teammates not understanding how to play with a nasus and feeding
ADCs think they are important and each time you steal 1 farm from nasus you put him behind until the next minion wave comes

im a nasus main and i win more with adc and supports lol

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Stickied Bright Idea Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$

im a nasus main and most of my losses come from teammates not understanding how to play with a nasus and feeding
ADCs think they are important and each time you steal 1 farm from nasus you put him behind until the next minion wave comes

I see you're a Nasus main. May I ask what your rank is? And I'm pretty sure Nasus has a counter, anyone that can CC him when he goes to Q also anyone that can shove his lane hard. Yes it's mostly skill match up but he still has counters.

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
As much as I like Nasus, he doesn't have enough to naturally win a lane by himself unless he gets ahead. He also has several counters that just shut out Nasus. Some of these champions are Teemo, Cho'gath, Fiora, Yorick, Jayce, Vayne, Quinn, Darius and Garen. These champions can all poke Nasus out of lane, or out-sustain him. Though I'm not disputing what you say, I'd like to see a source for your claims that Challenger players/Nasus mains have said those things because I should think anyone in Challenger or anyone that plays Nasus would know that he's not invincible and he is definitely beatable in lane.

Jerry

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Mythical Veteran Sinner Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

I don't think you could have picked a worse challenger top laner to use as a reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register