AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Never heard of it and seems not many other people have either. They don't even have an Alexa ranking so it's either brand new (which would mean you may be the creator?) or they get less than 20 visitors a month. Plus, I made this tutorial around 3 years ago so obviously there will be older programs used in this guide if something has been released since then.

EDIT: Funny how when I looked it up, I saw a screen shot and it looks EXACTLY like DVD Decrypter (which is now ImgBurn). I've also seen people post in a forum asking if anyone can get it to work, and no one can. People think it's just a scam and from what I can see it is.

Not to mention, any site I go to that deals with selling it (such as the one with the link you've provided), I've seen this:
This website has no affiliation whatsoever with the owner of this software program.

I'm removing the link from your post so none of my members get scammed into buying a piece of software that doesn't work when they can use one that works that is MUCH better and is free.

P

Prototype360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend has a bunch of burnt games can a non modded original xbox play burnt games?

W

wizra

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you very much, this worked perfectly for me. I bought some XBOX games from eBay that were fairly scratched so I wanted to make new fresh copies.

I found this thread through searching in Google, and it looks like a good forum, so I decided to join up.

Thanks again AzzidReign.

S

Staypuff578

Reaction score
Sin$
im kinda having a problem, (sorry if this has already been discussed) i rip the disc then when i create the ISO and go to burn it, it shows up as a rar document like it needs to be extracted so i said eh whatever and burned it and put it in my xbox from the unleashx dashboard, clicked on the launch dvd after it had read it was a game, and it said loading, halo2 and then 5 minutes later said game is dirty or damaged and could not load. i tried it like 50 times and same thing. im pretty sure i messed up somewhere but just need to know where and how to fix it so i can make a backup that works (my halo is about to fall apart lol.). oh and i deleted the 3 .xbe files you said to delete so it wouldnt have problems. any help would be very appreciated.

caaleb

caaleb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I can't access my xbox via FTP because I am having problems with it, but since I already own the game it is legal to download them. Is there a particular website with a easy list - click - download type of thing, or should I just check out some torrents and check for games that I own?:rolleyes:

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
so i'm having trouble with craxion. whenever i try to run it this appears:

"application has generation an exception that could not be handled.

process id=0xdbc (3516, Thread id=0x1054(4180)

error code of 0x2"

so i have obtained the image file of a game, but idk how to get the iso file. whenever i downloaded 360 games and extracted them, it came with a image and iso. can anyone help?

W

warag

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone can help? I want to know how to copy games from cd to external HDD?

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just updated this tutorial with proper working links. I may have missed a link or two somewhere but the download links should now be working.

Top Bottom
Login
Register