Status
Not open for further replies.
WhatsAnXbox

WhatsAnXbox

Помните, что нет русского языка.
Reaction score
Sin$
How to rip an XBOX 360 ISO and convert it to Games on Demand (GOD) format

THE PROGRAMS MAY SHOW UP AS TROJANS, PLEASE DISREGARD THAT. ITS JUST THE CODING THEY USED!
Programs used for this tutorial:

Xbox Image Browser v1.0 Build 0002
Create ISO
Iso2God v1.33

Here are some updated programs:

Iso2God v1.35

Iso2God v1.36

Here is a new version of Xbox Image Browser that is compatible with xgd3 games.
Xbox Image Browser v2.9 Build 0350

Step 1: Extract Contents of Scene Release ISO using Xbox Image Browser

To extract the contents of the .ISO, we will use Xbox Image Browser.

Run Xbox Image Browser.exe and select File-->Open Image File

Select your XBOX 360 .ISO file. For this tutorial, we will use Madden NFL 2010.
61420569.png

Right Click on the name of the .ISO and select extract

32246212.png

Create a new folder to place the extracted files in and click OK.

64259915.png

Once the files are extracted, go to the folder and delete the $SystemUpdate folder.

46783511.png

Step 2: Create a new ISO for ISO2GOD using Create ISO

To create a new .ISO file to use with ISO2GOD, we will use Create ISO

Run Crear iso.exe.

44692219.png

Select the folder from Step 1 for the Source Folder and select a location to save
the new .ISO.

89022265.png

Click Create Iso
41565585.png

Step 3: Convert ISO to Games on Demand format using Iso2God

Now, we will use Iso2God to convert the .ISO to Games on Demand (GOD) format.

Run Iso2God.exe and select Add ISO
93307442.png

Select the .ISO from Step 2 as the Image Location and
create a new folder for the Output Location. The title
details will automatically be generated by the program.
27143363.png

The .ISO will now be placed in queue. You may add more .ISO files created from Step 2 or convert just one .ISO for now.
30482423.png

Click Convert. The program will now convert all of the .ISO files in your queue.
82469870.png

You now have successfully converted a full game rip to Games on Demand format.
40949596.png
20962155.png
Now, to play the game, just copy the folder created in step 3 (in this case 454108C6) to the hard drive on your JTAG XBOX 360 at this location:

Hdd1:\Content\0000000000000000\

Madden NFL 2010 for example, will be located:
Hdd1:\Content\0000000000000000\454108C6

Or Rename the Folder (in this case Madden 2010) and drag to this folder in your JTAG.
Hdd1:\Content\GAMES\(Insert game here)

Congrats! You have successfully converted an .iso to a GOD!Have fun!

NativeDog

NativeDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tut. Looks like you put lots of time into this.
Was hoping it wasn't for jtags but still very nice

WhatsAnXbox

WhatsAnXbox

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tut. Looks like you put lots of time into this.
Was hoping it wasn't for jtags but still very nice
This took about 2 hours

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work for gta 4?

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
can you get banned for this ? like downloading halo reach, also i dont have a Jtag, but im just asking cuz i downloaded a demo, that had files exactly like that ( example : 454108C6 ) 
^ and the demo worked.

L

Leg3nd

Reaction score
Sin$
can you get banned for this ? like downloading halo reach, also i dont have a Jtag, but im just asking cuz i downloaded a demo, that had files exactly like that ( example : 454108C6 ) 
^ and the demo worked.
I don't mean to be rude, but do you even know what topic or forum you're in? And no, you can't get "banned" for downloading a demo because that's what that's there for, it's signed by microsoft to be used on the "STOCK" xbox, this topic is for people who want to get rips of full games onto their JTAG/RGH consoles. If you don't know what a JTAG/RGH is, then you don't have to worry about getting banned lol. You're good, and yes, you do see those numbers because that's how the xbox in general reads them...folder by folder til it gets to the .xex.

Like I said, the demo worked because it's signed by microsoft, no one wants to "unlock" a demo because the game demos don't have the FULL files in them anyway. The full game would be around 8.5GB and the demos are always around 2GB.

Hope this helped.

DarkAmbur

DarkAmbur

S7 Awesomeness
Experienced Veteran Tutorial Creator Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Sooo... does this mean I can download Paid Indie Games, or GOD then use them on my harddrive? As well as online capabilities?

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't mean to be rude, but do you even know what topic or forum you're in? And no, you can't get "banned" for downloading a demo because that's what that's there for, it's signed by microsoft to be used on the "STOCK" xbox, this topic is for people who want to get rips of full games onto their JTAG/RGH consoles. If you don't know what a JTAG/RGH is, then you don't have to worry about getting banned lol. You're good, and yes, you do see those numbers because that's how the xbox in general reads them...folder by folder til it gets to the .xex.

Like I said, the demo worked because it's signed by microsoft, no one wants to "unlock" a demo because the game demos don't have the FULL files in them anyway. The full game would be around 8.5GB and the demos are always around 2GB.

Hope this helped.

no it didnt help.... i was saying that i downloaded a demo from a torrent. and it worked, but will it WORK if i download a FULL game ?
like a .GOD file game.
and i know what a jtag is. 

Hope this helped.

and i do know what forum im on, convert .iso to .god format.

Ghost

Ghost

BlasterKVs
Grizzled Veteran Donator AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Do GOD have to be stored on a Microsoft hdd or can you store them on an external hard drive?

Spa

Spa

Ayo.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Do GOD have to be stored on a Microsoft hdd or can you store them on an external hard drive?
I'm pretty sure you can store them on any type of HDD as long as there is enough space but I could be wrong

Kite

Kite

How do you high?
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure you can store them on any type of HDD as long as there is enough space but I could be wrong
You can store them on a external hdd or a microsoft one. I know from experience.

Lib Technologies

Lib Technologies

49 20 4C 69 6B 65 20 54 6F 20 4D 6F 64 21
Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
I told you it can be ether yesterday when you asked.. Haha :rolleyes:

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
God damn new computer and mscomctl.ocx error

Muhammad Asif

Muhammad Asif

Reaction score
Sin$
I installed civilization revolution in my jtagged xbox using above procedure. (Used USB Xtaf GUI ver 44 to inject game in my usb flash drive). Game was installed and i its loading and playing but i have black background. Only i can see menus sound. In fact game is playing but i am getting black screen. only getting menus and game sounds etc. why? please reply

WhatsAnXbox

WhatsAnXbox

Reaction score
Sin$
I installed civilization revolution in my jtagged xbox using above procedure. (Used USB Xtaf GUI ver 44 to inject game in my usb flash drive). Game was installed and i its loading and playing but i have black background. Only i can see menus sound. In fact game is playing but i am getting black screen. only getting menus and game sounds etc. why? please reply

Not all games will work. Most of them SHOULD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register