• Thread starter CoooKane
  • Start date
  • Views 1,126
C

CoooKane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FIRST OF ALL f*** YOU TRAYORC FOR TROLLING US!

2ed to give the MOON ROCK the element 115 you hold a turbine infront of you WHILE a zombie is infront of you(dont place it) near the rock. if you do it at the beginning of the game rictoven laughs. (clue from moon when trying to black hole granades at the plates or shngra la with the monkeys)

Anyways basically after he tells me to build something! So randomly green lighting starts hiting the ground. I NOTICED a new pick able item.

Sorry i am dylexic can someone currect my spelling.

Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
FIRST OF ALL **** YOU TRAYORC FOR TROLLING US!

2ed to give the MOON ROCK the element 115 you hold a turbine infront of you WHILE a zombie is infront of you(dont place it) near the rock. if you do it at the beginning of the game rictoven laughs. (clue from moon when trying to throw granades at the plates or shngra la with the monkeys)

Anyways basically after he tells me to build something! So randomly green lighting starts hiting the ground. I NOTICED a new pick able item.

Sorry i am dylexic can someone currect my spelling.

First of all *censored* you Trayarch for trolling us!

Second, to give the Moon Rock the element 115, you hold a turbine in front of you while a zombie is in front of you (don't place it) near the rock. If you do it at the beginning of the game, richtofen laughs. (This is a clue from moon when trying to throw grenades at the plates, or shangri la with the monkeys.)

Anyways, he tells me to build something! Randomly green lighting starts hitting the ground. I also noticed a new pickup-able item.

I corrected* your spelling for you.

OP: I will have to give this a go later.

fpritt24

fpritt24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all *censored* you Trayarch for trolling us!

Second, to give the Moon Rock the element 115, you hold a turbine in front of you while a zombie is in front of you (don't place it) near the rock. If you do it at the beginning of the game, richtofen laughs. (This is a clue from moon when trying to throw grenades at the plates, or shangri la with the monkeys.)

Anyways, he tells me to build something! Randomly green lighting starts hitting the ground. I also noticed a new pickup-able item.

I corrected* your spelling for you.

OP: I will have to give this a go later.
And you still didn't do a good job.. It's Treyarch not Trayarch

C

Camster45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And you still didn't do a good job.. It's Treyarch not Trayarch

You shouldn't start a sentence with "and". Further, ellipsis has three full stops, not two.

Good attempt by yourself though, to highlight errors by another without checking your own first.

E

Ethereal Llama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Richtofen laughs and takes your turbine anytime you hold it out for too long, if this is legit which I'm skeptical of give us more info, like what and where this "new" buildable was.

C

CoooKane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Richtofen laughs and takes your turbine anytime you hold it out for too long, if this is legit which I'm skeptical of give us more info, like what and where this "new" buildable was.
New item was on farm siting beside tv. And i think the new build has to be on farm thats were all the tables were. also try on round one hold a turbine in front of a zombie and ric will laugh.

S

SaintSlaughter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I realize that the theatre mode at times won't save a game correctly but it seems to work for me most of the time. Using theatre mode EVERYONE can save and upload video. So please people, start learning how to use this function to provide some proof and help us all to see what you are talking about. Then we don't have to depend on strange descriptions of what happend.

E

Ethereal Llama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
New item was on farm siting beside tv. And i think the new build has to be on farm thats were all the tables were. also try on round one hold a turbine in front of a zombie and ric will laugh.

Battery for turret can spawn there, what'd it look like.

C

CoooKane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I realize that the theatre mode at times won't save a game correctly but it seems to work for me most of the time. Using theatre mode EVERYONE can save and upload video. So please people, start learning how to use this function to provide some proof and help us all to see what you are talking about. Then we don't have to depend on strange descriptions of what happend.
funny thing is i was doing the 8 player zombies glitch. no theator mode. me n my team were easter egg hunting. and who ever asked its the ammo box, its not it looked like a metal object example like the handle but round.

Edit i could repeat what i did for you if you want: give me your gamertag.

Top Bottom
Login
Register